DNA

Barry's point of view:
I was shocked, speechless to be exact. She was up, breathing, speaking, she was okay.

I was interrupted by caitlin speaking, "Barry?!" She said, almost too loud.

"You're alive!" She said happily as she sat up, then groaned in pain.

I stood up and walked over to her, "just lay down, okay?"
She groaned stubbornly, "fine," she sighed," but how are you still alive?"

I sighed, "well after they took me to the hospital a man visited me. He said his name was Derek, he knocked me out. All I remember is waking up in this warehouse, he was there. He'd torture me, for no reason. He'd yell at me, "This is your fault! This is all your fault! My sister died because of you!" I had no idea what he meant. He tortured me for about 5 years, then I escaped. I ran, fled Central City. I went to Hub city. Laid low for awhile just in case if he came back for me. He never did. Then I found out you had been stabbed . . . by Derek. I had to come, visit you make sure you were alright." I explained to caitlin.

"So the man who 'killed' you, stabbed me?" She asked no duh, I just said that I thought, "yeah, Derek stabbed you."

She nodded, "well let's find him! Get back at him for what he did to you, to me, to us." I looked at her, "no, it's too dangerous. Plus, you're in the hospital right now, with a very serious stab wound."

She groaned, "so who cares?" She replied back with her stubbornness. I rolled my eyes, "I do," I said, "I care."

She crossed her arms, "fine alright, when I get better we are going after him though." I looked at her, "no." I stated.

Caitlin groaned, "but why n-" she was cut off by Kara, Felicity, Laurel, and Mon-El and Oliver walking in.

Caitlin's face lit up at seeing them, "Kara! Felicity! Laurel! Mo- Mike! Ollie!" She said happily almost forgetting that she had to call Mon-El, Mike in public.

"Cait!" Said Kara as she gave her a big hug.

After caitlin had greeted everyone and they calmed down, Felicity had asked the question, "Barry, didn't you die?"

I looked at Cait as she looked at me, "it's a- er - long story." I said, not wanting to get into detail.

"So Kara how are you and Mike?" Smiled caitlin, mon-El wrapped his arms around Kara's waist as she smiled at the touch of his skin, "we are good, great actually!" They smiled.

"Ollie and Laurel?"

Oliver intertwined his hands with hers and smiled, "we are good."

Then, Caitlin looked at Felicity. "Fel, how are you?" Caitlin asked not wanting to leave out her best friend, "well me and Rory are doing well."

"Ooh, who's Rory?" Asked Caitlin, "he's a recruit." Smiled Felicity.

I looked at caitlin, "um" I said awkwardly.

___________________________________________________-_-
After a few hours, Kara, Felicity, Laurel, Mon-El, and Oliver left the hospital leaving me and caitlin alone.

"So," I said, "Before I 'died' you said you loved me, is that still true? Do you love me like I love you?" I asked nervously, my hands shaking.

She smiled softly and nodded, "you have no idea about how much I love you." She smiled.

I bit my lower lip, smiling.

____________________________________________________-_-
A few days later caitlin was released from the hospital. We walked out with our hands intertwined. I sat in the car and put some music on. BTS came on. Caitlin looked at me and laughed,"you like BTS too?" She asked. I nodded.