••• Introduction •••

••• Third Person Point of View •••

Some may think she has it all, but in reality, Ji Su is a lonesome and miserable individual.

Ji Su is the sole heiress of the Kim University Hospital Conglomerate in Seoul, South Korea. She was rigorously educated in the US, since high school and just recently returned to Korea alongside her childhood best friend, Mina, after having followed in her parents footsteps and obtained the title of 'Doctor.' 

Her parents had impatiently and eagerly urged their only daughter to return home, and finally begin transitioning into incorporating herself into their family business

Her parents had impatiently and eagerly urged their only daughter to return home, and finally begin transitioning into incorporating herself into their family business. Ji Su's parents are both doctors, and conjointly manage their family business. Their daughter is their biggest joy and pride. She is their most prized possession.

They rejoiced in the numerous accomplishments their young daughter had been able to achieve, which accentuated their shared love for medicine and their family business.

Ji Su, in fact, was not forced to study medicine, but had fallen in love with the world of medicine at a very young age. She treasured the knowledge her career capacitated her with, which she utilized to help everyone and anyone she possibly could.

Growing up, the hospital had been her home. It was a place she had grown awfully familiar and comfortable with, which opened her eyes to up to the for the undying need of medical practitioners. The hospital was a place where the sick came searching for remedies, where the wounded were treated, and were children were welcomed to this earth.

To Ji Su, the hospital was a place where relationships with patients could be formed as they were relieved of their ailments. It was a place of healing, a place for farewells, a place for medical surprises. You never knew what to expect while at the hospital. Consequently, the hospital was also a venue where celebrity sightings frequently occurred. Their hospital was a hotspot for idols and their families that sought medical attention. Being a doctor, and daughter to the owners, had its perks. 

Ji Su happily settled into their hospital and, alongside Mina, began her work there. Her parents had appointed her to take charge of the outpatient wing of their hospital for the time being. This part of the hospital oversees patients that come into the emergency room, or come in for check-ups that do not require them to stay overnight or be admitted.

Working long days at the hospital was not the only way in which Ji Su employed her time. Ji Su had a passion for helping those in need and thus had created a mobile clinic which traveled to impoverished areas in need of medical attention. During her studies, Ji Su had extensively participated in a number of non-profit volunteer organizations making her out to be a role model student envied and talked by many.

She was seen as the definition of a perfect daughter, student, and now doctor. She had an impeccable reputation which made her a desirable addition to any family or business.

Much to her surprise, this reputation of hers would flood her tranquil and lonely life with vast amounts of sadness and pain in her near future.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi everyone ♥️

This was a short chapter just to familiarize you with one of our main characters.

Hope you guys enjoy this book!

Please don't forget to vote and comment ♥️