31 •••

--- Ji Su's Point of View ---

I woke up this morning feeling really tired and weak after last nights heated session 😳. I was so happy tho. I literarily felt like I gleamed. Last night Jin had made me feel so loved, so wanted. I smiled to myself as I recounted what happened last night. It had been a magical night along side my handsome prince 😍

Jin was no longer in bed, I figured he was probably downstairs preparing breakfast. I managed to get out of bed and I headed over to the bathroom to get ready for my nurse's daily check ups. As I exited the bathroom, I found Jin in the room setting up our breakfast on the small table next to our bed. He noticed me, and quickly walked over to my side.

"Jagi ~~ I wanted you to sleep longer and rest more. I'm sure you feel worn out and tired from last night." He whined as he winked at me.

My cheeks flushed red and I looked away smiling

My cheeks flushed red and I looked away smiling. It was to early to have my handsome sexy beast flash me such provocative looks. I moved to sit at the table and motioned for him to come sit next to me too. We ate breakfast together and then I moved to sit on the sofa as Jin tidied up the room. He insisted that I do nothing, so he asked me to sit and just watch how sexy he looked while he cleaned up.

I blushed at his comment and did as I was told. I sat there with my eyes glued to Jin as he worked. He really did handsome from afar. I was shaken out of my trance when someone knocked on our door. I was about to get up to answer the door, but Jin rushed over and motioned for me to stay seated.

It was my nurse. I moved to the bed and she began our check up. She looked at me a bit concerned.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. 

The nurse just laughed and said it looked like I was a bit weaker than usual as if I had strained myself too much yesterday.

I nervously laughed and told her maybe I had walked too far yesterday.

Seeing me flushed she laughed again and just reminded me to be careful, since I was still a bit delicate. This was so embarrassing. I was getting in trouble for last night.

While the nurse conducted her routine check on me and the baby, Jin sat across the room on the sofa pretending to work on something on his laptop, but he just kept trying to keep in his laughter. He was making fun of me for being embarrassed 😩.

He seemed to find it amusing to see me het all worked up so he kept teasing me. He would blow kisses at me, smirk, and do all kinds of provocative and insinuating gestures while the nurse wasn't looking. I tried not to pay attention to him and focus on the nurse, but how could I not look at him. I mean just look at him!

 I mean just look at him!