25 •••

--- Jin's Point of View ---

I decided that what I had to do first was get Ji Su's dad to stop the divorce. If I was still married to Ji Su  then I would find a way to fix everything. I knew that if I didn't stop the divorce then it would be impossible for me to get them back.

They would be sent so far away.

I would loose my first love and my unborn child.

The boys continued the tour without me, and Big Hit was putting pressure on me to fix my marriage before word got out as to why Ji Su was ill, and about the divorce. They knew that if Mr. Kim went out publicly about this mess he would do his best to paint me as a monster. I know I am even more horrible than a monster, but I wanted to prevent this from getting out.

It would get blown out of proportion.

My plan was to get Mr. Kim to stop objecting to having me near Ji Su and then work on mending my relationship with Ji Su. For this I would have to go to my parents for help.

Ji Su and her family were flying back to Korea tomorrow. I decided I would leave today and go see my parents with a request to save marriage.

I asked Mr. Kim if I could please see Ji Su just for a moment to say good bye, and tell her I would be waiting for them back at their hospital, but he just shook his head. I asked if we could meet and have a chat as soon as they got back to Korea and he agreed. He said we had things to discuss with me anyways.

I just nodded and leaned on the door that lead to Ji Su's room.

"Ji Su, I have to head back home today. I'm sorry I couldn't be here for your move tomorrow, and I'm sorry if my presence here has made you feel uncomfortable. Please be safe and careful. I'll wait for your arrival tomorrow. I ....love you .....both." I said as I waited to hear a response, but nothing came.

I gave up and left.

---

After a long flight I finally arrived back home, and walked towards my family's driver who was at the airport waiting to take me to my parents house.

My parents had been disappointed in my previous behavior and had cut off communications with me. Further, my parents had been completely against my marriage to Ji Su since they knew that this was not my choosing. They didn't attend our wedding, and had rejected my offer to introduce them to my wife. I had told Ji Su that my parents were out of the country and were not able to make the sudden wedding.

After making up with Ji Su after the wedding, I had contacted my mom and told her I was happily married to the best woman in the world and assured her that I had wanted this marriage. She was not very convinced, but was happy that I was no longer acting like the jerk I had been before and had settled down.

When I called her yesterday asking her for help after I explained my situation, my mom once again felt disappointed in me and almost didn't hear me out. I begged her to help me. She agreed to meet with me and help me convince my dad so that my plan to get Mr. Kim's approval back worked.

The driver took me to our family company's main headquarters and I headed up to my dad's office. My mom assured me that she would be there with my dad waiting for my arrival.

My parents owned a pretty big conglomerate and my family was well off I guess. My parents were against me becoming a singer, they wanted me to take over my dad's CEO position when he retired, but I didn't want to be locked away in an office, so I broke my ties with them and pursued my dreams with BTS. I am a born singer, not CEO material.

This was going to be my first time seeing my dad since the day I left my house. I am just hoping he will hear me out and listen to my plan.

I entered his office and found my mom and dad siting at the conference table waiting for me. My mom looked so happy to see me, while my dad looked stiff and indifferent. I made my way to them and bowed.