24 •••

--- Third Person Point of View ---

Ji Su was dwelling in the darkness that was consuming her soul. She no longer wanted to fight it or escape it.

She felt her world had been shattered.

She had no Jin. No baby. No hope. No love left.

As she sulked in the darkness, she suddenly felt herself being tugged out of the darkness. She tried to fight to stay in the dark, but the pull just got stronger and stronger.

Jin was carefully taking Ji Su's beautiful delicate hands in his and pleaded as he kissed her hands over and over again.

"Ji Su .......... Jagiya will you please wake up. I don't care if you wake up and hate me for the rest of your long life, but please wake up. Save our baby Ji Su........... fight for our baby ..........I love you both ....."

Jin just continued to hold Ji Su's hands and moved to gently lay his forehead on hers. He repeated those words over and over to Ji Su hoping to get some response for her.

Ji Su was able to hear Jin. This was the first time in a while that she had been able to hear what was going on around her. Hearing his voice and feeling his touch is what was pulling her out of the shadows that she was trying to be consumed by.

Ji Su wanted Jin to stop, she wanted him to leave.

"Ji Su .... You have to wake up. I can't lose you and the baby..... Please wake up...... Help our baby fight ........ Please ......." Jin begged Ji Su as he began stroking her long hair.

This made Ji Su stop fighting. Jin had said to fight for their baby, this meant that her baby was still alive?

Ji Su had heard her dad say that the baby was lost, but Jin had just said that she needs to fight through this in order for the baby to survive.

Was her baby still with her?

Thinking about her child still being alive, gave Ji Su back the will to live. She had to live for her baby. She had to stop resisting and wake up to take care of her child.

She had to protect her angel from Jin.

A single tear escaped her closed eyes as she thought about her baby.

Jin noticed this and was overwhelmed with a sense of hope and relief.

"Ji Su... can you hear me? I love you .... I love you both so much ..... Please wake up ..... Me and our baby are waiting for you ......... I'm sorry my love ..." Jin said as he closely analyzed Ji Su's face hoping to see some type of reaction while holding onto both of her hands.

Upon hearing Jin's last words Ji Su fluttered her eyes open. She had stopped resisting and emerged from the darkness.

Jin felt so relieved, so overwhelmed with happiness seeing Ji Su finally open her eyes. He couldn't keep his tears in and smiled at Ji Su warmly and apologetically.

 He couldn't keep his tears in and smiled at Ji Su warmly and apologetically