11•••

--- Jin's point of view ----

I was about to knock on her office door when I heard a familiar voice coming from the office. I immediately froze and listened.

"..... Ji Su now that you know how I feel. What do you have to say? Will you accept?"

"I would .... would love too. Nothing would make me happier!!" She answered.

I composed myself and opened the door. To my great dismay there stood Yoongi holding Ji Su in a tight hug with his head buried in her hair.

Why is this happeneing to me, and now? Yoongi went behind my back and Ji Su did me dirty.

Why? How?

They noticed my entrance and quickly separated

They noticed my entrance and quickly separated. Yoongi pushed Ji Su behind him. I could see traces of shock and fear on Ji Su's face. Yoongi on the other hand looked defensive and kind of angry I think. He had no right to be angry. If anyone I was the only one allowed to be angry.

"

"....... Jin ....... it's not what it looks like....... I ........ we...." Ji Su stuttered as she tried to move forward only to have Yoongi keep her behind him. She seemed a bit shocked by Yoongi but didn't fight him.

I didn't know want to think. The only thing I could feel was jealousy. My blood was boiling. I felt betrayed by my roommate, my band mate, my best friend. I thought things were getting better between me and Ji Su. She said she would give me a chance. I know I might have been a jerk before but I was trying my best.

Was Ji Su only pretending to be ok so that I wouldn't find out about them? Was she planing on seeing Suga behind my back? Or was she planning on running away with him??

I was beyond angry. In an angry rage I swiftly walked up to Suga and punched him in stomach with all my might. I really wanted to punch him in the face but I didn't want fans to speculate or guess we had a fight.