20 •••

--- Jin's Point of View---

I called Ji Su yesterday, but she didn't pick up. This is the first time she doesn't take my call. I've noticed when we video chat that she looks paler and worn out as of late. I've begged her to take better care of herself, but she doesn't seem to listen.

Earlier, however,  I think I overheard Yoongi on the phone with Ji Su while we were rehearsing for the concert, but when I called she didn't answer. I didn't jump to any conclusions and just believed Ji Su when she said she was busy.

Today, I've called her more than 20 times and her phone says she is unreachable at the moment. This is starting to worry me, so I called the hospital to see if they could communicate me with Ji Su. The nurse told me that Ji Su had fainted yesterday and been admitted to the hospital, but that her dad had taken her home. She also mentioned that she hadn't come in for work today, and that they had been told she would be out for a week.

My poor Ji Su was sick and she didn't tell me. She must be too overworked and stressed. I wish I could go back to our house and look after my sick Ji Su, but we were on a tight schedule so I can't go home. I felt really frustrated that I couldn't be there for her right now. I gave up on calling her and figured she must be at home being looked after by her parents. I told my self that her phone must have died and she must have forgotten to charge it. She must also not want to talk to me right now so I don't worry about her condition right now.

Yup that must be it. right?

After rehearsal today, we were given the evening off to do as we wish. Most of the boys went out into the city separately to go sight seeing. I decided to go out and buy Ji Su a gift, and I noticed Yoongi left with one of our managers in our van.

I went to the nearest mall and looked around. I stopped at a jewelry store and decided to go in. I wanted to get Ji Su a little gift that would remind her of how much I love her. I stopped when I saw exactly what I was looking for.

It was perfect for Ji Su, I asked the employee if they could engrave our wedding day date on the back of the heart and they said they could

It was perfect for Ji Su, I asked the employee if they could engrave our wedding day date on the back of the heart and they said they could. They wrapped up the necklace set for me and I left feeling content.

When I go back home in about a month, I'll give it to her. I hope she loves it!

I made my way back to the hotel since we were told to be back before  9, because we were going to go over the script for this weeks concert.

I was feeling a little sleepy, so I decided to go to the coffee shop in the hotel and grab some coffee. As I entered I noticed that Yoongi was sitting at a table with a girl. I couldn't see who it was because her back was to me.  From where I was standing the girl kind of looked like Ji Su, but it couldn't be she was at home sick. I decided to walk over to them and see who he was with and confirm whether it was Ji Su or not.

My heart started to race just at the thought of seeing Ji Su again, and I couldn't help but smile like and idiot as I made my way to check if it really was her. I really miss her. I miss her touch, her hugs, her kisses, the smell of her hair. I missed seeing her next to me when I wake up. I really hope that is Ji Su who came to surprise me. Yoongi must have run into her and kept her company until I got back.