21 •••

--- Jin's Point of View ---

I held Ji Su as she gasped for air and held on to her belly. She managed to whimper, "Jin please save our baby!" Before she suddenly fell unconscious. All I could manage to do was just stand there looking at what I had caused. I didn't think how this could affect Ji Su and Yoongi's baby.

I snapped out of my daze.

"Yoongi please get help. She's ..... unconscious.... Please help me !!!!!!" I yelled at the door in desperation not knowing what else to do.

There was no answer.

"Yoongi you have to find someone to save them!!! PLEASE!!!!" I yelled at the door but again there was no answer.

Yoongi must have left.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to move Ji Su and I couldn't reach my phone. This was all my fault. I yelled out in frustration!!! Even though she got caught in a lie, I should have been more careful for the sake of the child. The child had no fault in this.

In a matter of seconds Yoongi was back banging on the door.

"OPEN UP HYUNG!!! Mina is here to save your baby!!!!!! OPEN UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!" He yelled in a worried tone.

I carefully put Ji Su down on the floor and rushed to open the door.

Mina came running in and went straight to check on Ji Su.

"You bastard Ji Su has a very delicate pregnancy because of all the time she's spent stressing over missing your jerk ass face. She came to meet you after having convinced her parents to let her come to surprise you. Yet I hear that you mistreated her yet again and now she might lose your child!! YOU HEAR THAT Y-O-U-R CHILD you sick bastard!!" Mina verbally attacked me as she began checking Ji Su.

I just stood by the entrance of the room quietly sobbing holding onto the doorknob as Mina checked Ji Su. I couldn't hear her words. All I could think about was Ji Su and the baby. If She lost the baby because of me I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself. How could I face her or Yoongi if something happened to their baby?

 How could I face her or Yoongi if something happened to their baby?

Yoongi entered the room and shoved me out of the way. He quickly moved to Mina's side trying to help her in any way possible. He stroked Ji Su's hair and I could tell he was crying. Although Yoongi had done this to me, I couldn't help but feel remorseful.

This was all my fault.

The ambulance and emergency team soon entered the room and Mina joined them in moving Ji Su to the nearest hospital. Mina assured us she would accompany Ji Su and that we should get our manager to take us to where they were taking Ji Su.