32 •••

--- Jin's Point of View ---

After seeing my baby on the monitor while Ji Su was at her checkup, I came realize that I will soon be a dad. Seeing my baby and hearing its heart beat really shook me and made me realize that there will soon be a mini Jin or Ji Su in our home, in our lives. I mean I've been anxiously anticipating the day of our child's arrival, but I guess it never really occurred to me that the baby is really there in my Jagi's womb, growing and feeding off of our happiness. I've been in love with the idea of having a child with my wife, but it was no longer just an idea, the ultrasound proved it was no longer just a dream.

A dream that had seemed so far away. So..... so......so far away.

A dream turned into reality.

A reality that I almost lost.

The only reason I can experience such happiness is Ji Su and our growing miracle. The baby kept us together, is keeping us together, and will keep us together. Forever.

The happiness I feel right now as I take my wife home is unexplainable. The mere thought of being able to spend the rest of our lives together with our offspring, fruit of our love, is unbelievable.

Is it true? Is it true?

Can I really experience so much happiness?

Do I even deserve them?

Never mind. That is all in the past. I need to run away. I need to run away from that sadness that once consumed me and enjoy the love and glee my wife has granted me.

I need to continue to do my best, to show her my best so I never lose them. I need her to always want me by her side. I need her to always love me. I need to know that I am welcome and loved too.

Can you trust me? Even after all I've done to you?

Girl let me know. Please let me know.

I just want to know, that its ok for me to stay.

I don't want to be a fool anymore, I want to be loved.

Please hold me tight, and never let me go.

Please save me from the darkness I once got lost in.

~~~~

I was so happy the whole ride home from the hospital. Ji Su said that the only thing I needed to worry about was being a good father and husband to them. The past was in the past. All we had to worry about was the future, what tomorrow had in store for us. With her words and her sweet loving actions towards me, all my doubts and worries washed away.

She said she needed me.

That she loved me. Both of them.

I tightly held onto her hand caressing it with my hand, as we drove home. She leaned her small beautiful head on my shoulder and intertwined her small warm hand with mine. The ride home was blissful and silent. I didn't want to take my eyes off her calm and serene face that rested on my shoulder, seeing her so at peace and smiling so sweetly gave me the strength and confidence I needed to stay by their side. But I had to keep my eyes on the road so that we made it home safe and sound.

We finally arrived to our house, and I moved to help her get inside. I let her walk in front of me so that I could admire her from afar. She looked so beautiful. As the baby bloomed inside her womb, she too became more beautiful and alluring. Her growing tummy, her glowing face, her increasing mood swings, her growing appetite, everything. Everything about her made me want her more. I grew more and more attracted and attached to her every day.