16 (Part 2)•••

--- Ji Su's Point of View ---

After the phone call with Yoongi, I heard Jin leave the room and slam the door. I slowly opened the door to see if he was really gone and thankfully he was. I quickly went towards the door and locked it.

I had no idea what Yoongi and Jin talked about. All I heard were the little bits that Jin said.From that I knew it didn't go well. I hoped that Yoongi was able to clear things up, but Jin probably hung up before listening to him.

I sighed and began to think of a way to get through to him. Should I write him a letter? I wish I could just glue him to a chair and make him sit there until I explain everything to him. It would be so much easier if he stopped being such a jerk and just shut up and listened! He kept throwing hurtful words at me and making my heart hurt even more.

Was this relationship even salvageable anymore? Was there even a relationship before worth saving?

I proceeded to change out of the big dress I was wearing. I stood a second infront of the mirror admiring the dress. As my last dress of the evening for the dance with Jin, I chose a pink dress. I wanted to impress him, but it seems he didn't even notice I wore this for him. Then I looked at my face stained with tears. This was not how I imagined my wedding day would be like. I never imagined a person could be capable of hurting me over and over again like Jin has.

I quickly took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes. I left the dress in the room, on the floor because it was too big to leave anywhere else. I sat on the bed and began to wonder what Jin was doing, or if he was still in the house. I wanted to go and check if he was ok, but I didn't feel ready to be verbally abused again, so I just sat there.

During the wedding Jin had been so gentle, had looked so happy, had smiled from ear to ear, and  laughed. I loved hearing him laugh, seeing him look like he was happy he was married to me made my heart flutter a bit. I stole glances whenever I could and made sure he didn't notice. I just kept thinking that I was falling for him even though I wanted to hate him.

A loud crashing noice broke me out of my thoughts

Did something happen to Jin? Was he ok?

I jumped out of bed and headed to where I thought the noise was coming from. Before I could get to the source, I heard another crash. I realized the noise was coming from the kitchen.

As I ran into the kitchen to see if Jin was ok, I noticed that the crashing noise I heard was from a bottle being thrown and smashed on the floor. They were empty alcohol bottles. He was sitting at the counter drinking from another bottle.

I began to feel scared. If these bottles were empty, that means Jin drank them and must be drunk. If he is a jerk when he is sober, I don't want to imagine how he'll act when he's drunk. I slowly began to walk backwards hoping to escape before Jin saw me. I wanted to get to the room and lock myself in it. I needed to be safe.