33 ・・・

~Last Chapter~

--- Jin's Point of View ---

Me:
Hey Jagi, what took
you so long to answer
the phone?

Ji Su:
Sorry I must have fallen
asleep while watching a drama.

Me:
Watching a drama?
I thought you and Mina
were going to watch a movie
or have a spa day?

Ji Su:
Well actually, Mina wasn't able
to come.... I sort of lied. I just didn't
want you to worry...

Me:
W H A T? So you've been
home alone and haven't
gotten checked yet???
You promised me you would
get checked JI SU!!!

Ji Su:
Jin ......................

Then I heard a  load thud and the line went silent.

Me:
Ji Su!!!!!!!

What happened???

Answer me!!!!!!!

Jagi !!!!!!

Say something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Third Person Point of View ---

Ji Su had slowly gotten out of bed to pick up her ringing phone that was on her desk. As she reached her phone she felt stinging pains in her stomach, but decided to ignore them and answer the phone call from Jin. However, the pain she was feeling got stronger and stronger as the call went on. The pain grew so unbearable that she dropped the phone on the floor as she gripped her tummy out of pain.

The pain grew so overpowering that it knocked her off her feet.

She laid there on the floor whimpering in pain while holding onto her torso unable to do anything else. She pulled her strength together and frantically reached for her phone to ask for help, but she quickly fell into an unconscious state, and began bleeding from her abdomen.

Upon hearing the thud Jin stopped his car and pulled over. He called for Ji Su, pleading to hear her voice to find out what happened. After a few seconds of silence he began hearing Ji Su crying out in pain asking for help. He stared at his hands on the steering wheel in horror. He let out a shout out of desperation and pain. Hearing his wife, his beloved and pregnant Ji Su, in such agony and distress was horrifying.

Jin quickly started his car and accelerated his velocity. He needed to save his wife and baby, he needed to be at their side.

"Jagi what happened? ....... Please tell me you're ok? ......... Please!!!!!  ........ Please ......." Jin begged his wife, who had now gone silent.

Jin felt more worried now that the line had gone so utterly and frighteningly silent. He could no longer hear Ji Su's lovely and enchanting voice, or her painful cries, or her heavy breathing, or her urgent cries for help, not a sound could be heard on the phone.

Nothing

As Jin raced home, he went through a myriad of emotions. He was angry at himself for having left his wife alone at home in her condition. He felt a massive stabbing pain in his heart after having heard Ji Su's frenzied cries for help. He was in shock, and couldn't fully process what had just happened, he couldn't assimilate the gravity of the situation. He felt disgusted with himself remembering that the last thing he said to his wife was a scold.

What if this was the last thing his wife ever heard from him?

Instead of having heard him say words portraying his love and fondness for her, he yelled at her.