cold.♥︎

Jungkook was fuming.

All of us froze, looking at Jungkook in shock.

I roll my eyes at his little tantrum and continue eating my lunch.

I felt a strong tug on my arm, Jungkook pulls me out from the cafeteria with me trying to fight him off.

"What are you trying to do?"

My back was pressed against a wall, and Jungkook was an inch away from my face.

"No what are you trying to do?"

I jab my finger into his chest, my eyes starting to sting.

"You're the one who was kissing a girl, so I don't see the fucking problem Jungkook."

I say pushing him off me and running back into the cafeteria.

Everyone at the table looks at me in worry, as I sit down next to Hoseok.

"Tae, what happened?"

Jin asks worriedly, I shake my head not wanting to burden Jin about my problems with Jungkook.

"I swear to god if that fucking seagull did something I will beat his ass."

Jin angrily mutters making me chuckle in amusement at the way Jin's face was starting to turn red.

Namjoon noticed this and wraps an arm around Jin telling him to calm down.

"No Namjoon I'm not going to calm down."

"How do you expect me to when that fucking seagull could've potentially hurt my little Tae."

Jin's neck started to turn red.

"Calm down you fucking red neck."

Yoongi says trying to calm Jin, which only resulted in him getting hit by a very upset Jin.

"Tae you better tell us what he did."

Jimin says tapping the table impatient for the answer, I sigh nodding slowly.

"I walked into English and saw him kissing a girl, but I know I shouldn't be hurt it's not like we are together or anything."

Jin growls lowly and we look at him slightly concerned at the way Jin had become silent a threatening look in his eyes.

"I swear to god that little shit will lose his dick."

Jimin mutters lowly, the others shake their heads in sympathy I smile at them reassuring them that I was ok.

But I really wasn't.

I shouldn't be hurt.

You weren't even mine.