drunk. ♥︎

"Are they gonna make babies."

Jin slaps his forehead at the stupid remark from Hoseok.

Jungkook gets off me, blinking trying to snap back into reality.

My cheeks were flushed scarlet, and my eyes were wide as the others laughed and sniggered at the hilarity of the situation.

I call these people friends.

"What type of sexual tension was that?"

Suga grins in amusement seeing my red face, which was progressively getting redder by the second.

Jungkook looked apologetic as he rubbed the back of his neck, sighing slightly as if in a daze.

"Alright, alright let's just forget that happened," Jin says huffing out a breath waving his hand, although the others secretly grinned, amused.

"Do you have any alcohol?"

Hoseok questions grinning, mischief written all over his face.

I nodded walking to the kitchen, opening the fridge to get bottles of soju.

"Good, because we're getting drunk tonight."

-

"I threw a wish in the well don't ask me I'll nev-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JIMIN OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL SHOVE A KNIFE UP YOUR ASS."

Jin mutters lowly swaying a bit as the alcohol blurs his vision.

Everyone was a mess.

We had Hoseok twerking on a computer chair, while Jungkook filmed it laughing loudly swaying side to side.

Jimin kept singing, and Jin was sulking in the corner questioning why he'd ever agreed to have children.

Taehyung was slightly sober but he was giggling hysterically as he joined Jimin with his karaoke session.

After a while, Taehyung had taken a break from his hardcore karaoke to take a breath of fresh air.

Jungkook walked towards Taehyung, swinging his arm around his shoulder burying his face into Taehyung's shoulder.

They both giggled, obviously wasted but completely aware of each other.

Sighing at the sweet comforting smell of the male in front of him, Jungkook held Taehyung's face up to his own staring intensely into his soft brown eyes.

"I wanna kiss you."