ice cream.♥︎

"How about we go eat somewhere?"

Taehyung hummed in agreement nodding his head eagerly.

Jungkook chuckles at his childlike behavior.

The boy cooed in adoration at the way Taehyung's eyes brighten at the sight of a baby.

He looked like a little puppy.

Taehyung ran over to the lady who was cradling the baby to her chest.

"Can I hold him?"

The lady nodded at Taehyung smiling sweetly at the boy as she gave him the small child.

"Awe look at you!" Taehyung squealed hugging the baby close to him as it let out soft giggles.

The sight made Jungkook's heart melt.

Taehyung's eyes were shining with adoration as he lifted the baby up to his face, nuzzling their noses together.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung with wide eyes, in a trance.

He looked so angelic, Jungkook swore he saw a halo above his head.

An angel.

What did he do to deserve this?

Taehyung gave the baby back to the lady smiling so happily as he ran over to Jungkook pecking his cheek.

Taehyung was longing for happiness trying to forget.

That he only had so little time.

"Let's go eat kookie I'm hungry."

Jungkook hit himself on the head for forgetting.

I could always just feed him my di-

"Jeon Jungkook what the fuck?"

Jungkook blinked a couple of times staring at Taehyung confusedly.

"Why were you staring at your own dick for like 5 minutes hurry up and get me food."

Jungkook felt his cheeks burn a little coughing, he drags Taehyung with him to a nearby diner.

For some reason, Taehyung had decided to order only sweet things such as ice cream and waffles.

Jungkook stared wide-eyed at the other as he watched the boy devour the ice cream.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook, who was dazed at the sight of ice cream dripping down the side of Taehyung's chin.

Oh, shit not the time to get a boner Jungkook.

"Is there something on my face?"

Jungkook simply nodded trying not to just jump on Taehyung right then and there.

Jisoos.

Taehyung wiped the ice cream off the side of his chin, licking the remnants of the ice cream of his finger.

"Taehyung."

Jungkook almost growled out startling Taehyung a bit.

"What?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side looking at Jungkook with innocent eyes.

Jungkook felt uncomfortable as he squirmed slightly in his chair, his trousers felt awfully tight.

Holy hell.

"I'm just going to go the restroom I'll be right back."

With that Jungkook pretty much jumped out of his seat running to the restroom.

Taehyung shrugged, completely oblivious to his boyfriend's strange behavior.

Weird.