the zoo.♡

A/N: ^ the gif pretty much describes all of them in this chapter.

-

"We're going to the zoo!"

Jin claps his hands excitedly waving his hands about acting like a child who'd if anyone saw would think it was on crack.

"First of all, Jin calm the fuck down and secondly why on earth are we going to a zoo?"

Hoseok questions slightly gulping, his face drained of color.

Did he look scared?

"Excuse me mister but first of all don't use that attitude with me you fucking bitch."

Jin pauses for a moment clicking his fingers as he spoke as to get his point across.

"Secondly we are going to the zoo simply because I think we should all go somewhere together, and the zoo seems perfect since that's where y'all belong."

Jin smirks cheekily, giggling at the worn out expressions on our faces.

Jungkook takes off his wet shirt, I choke on my spit.

Jin looks up worriedly at me, later then smirking at my flustered state.

"Jungkook get a fucking shirt on, your boyfriend is literally choking."

Jin winks at me, giving me a thumbs up, I smack his head.

Jungkook smirks at me, as I blush looking anywhere but him.

nope nope nope no no no.

"Alright y'all get your asses home and get changed, and then we'll meet up at my house."

Jin orders pointing a finger at all of us he smiles clapping his hand excitedly.

Is he really the oldest?

-

Everyone had left, and I was struggling to find an outfit.

I had finally decided on a cute black checkered sweater and a beige coat, pairing it with some black jeans and my favorite trainers.

I look in the mirror pleased with my look, grabbing my watch I strap it around my wrist ruffling my hair in an attempt to fix it.

-

Jamlessboi: r u ready yet?

chilltae: ye boi

Jamlessboi: great I'm outside ur house.

chilltae: you're what?!

Jamlessboi: boi get outta the house I'm waiting

chilltae: \(^)/

-

I run down the stairs, opening the front door.

I see Jimin's car parked in front of my house.

Jungkook was in the car.

Oh shit.

Jimin sees me walking out of the house, and he waves grinning at me, he rolls down the window his head peeking out of it.

"Well, are you just gonna stand there or?"

Jimin trails off awkwardly.

I shake my head, slowly closing the door behind me as I approach the car.

Opening the car door I slide onto one of the leather seats.

Jungkook who was sitting next to me smiles that darn attractive bunny smile.

"Hello princess."

Well fuck.

Jimin makes eye contact with me through the front mirror winking at me.

I stick my middle finger up at him my cheeks turning red, hearing Jimin's laughter.

"So are we going to Jin's house?"

I ask Jimin absentmindedly, as I bit my lip.

"That's right tae tae."

I nod my head, almost choking once again when I feel a hand move up my thigh.

I push Jungkook's hand off glaring at him, slightly flustered.

"Oh, this is going to be fun."

-

A/N: COUGH

OH MY HOLY FRICKIN FRICKS TYSM FOR 1K READERS I CaNT BREATHE