idiots.♥︎

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung coughed slightly gulping down the glass of water Jungkook had given him.

"Taehyung who was that on the phone?"

Taehyung shook his head smiling weakly at Jungkook.

"No one, no one at all."

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung through weary eyes.

He didn't believe Taehyung but he'd let the subject drop seeing as though his boyfriend had just passed out.

"The shitheads are coming over, they were worried."

"You okay with that?"

Taehyung nodded chuckling at Jungkook's remark.

The boy wanted to forget what had just happened.

Spending time with the people who made him happy seemed like a good idea.

Taehyung inhaled and exhaled, trying to pace his uneven breathing his heart was pounding.

The boy rubbed his sweaty palms against his trousers.

Jungkook kissed his cheek the action making Taehyung's heart flutter.

If only you knew I were broken would you still like me Jungkook?

"Whatever it is please don't stress yourself about it."

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand gripping them tightly almost afraid to lose Taehyung.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's chin, he leaned closer to the boys lips.

"Daddy wants to kiss his baby boy ."

"What the fuck Jungkook."

Taehyung breathily whispers his cheeks burning, he squirmed as he felt weird feeling in his lower stomach.

Jungkook smirks leaning closer to the flustered boy, planting soft kisses across Taehyung's collarbones.

Both of their hearts were racing, and their faces were centimetres away from touching.

The two boys were completely lost in each other's eyes, still after all this time their heart rate would erratically speed up at the closeness.

The doorbell rang loudly startling the boys on the couch, who were now in a very flustered state.

Both of them awkwardly coughed.

Taehyung shifted on the couch trying to cool down, his lips slightly tingling.

"Open up juancock we got some food!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, pushing himself of the couch to answer the door.

"Pacito paci-"

"Shut the fuck up Hoseok or I'll swear that next time I'll shove a fucking tyre up your ass."

Hoseok gulped, his face going pale at the mention of a tyre being shoved up his rear end.

Jin smiles evilly.

Yoongi smirks triumphantly slinging his arm around Jimin.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up and let me in to see my child."

Jin huffs pushing through the idiots to get through the door.

"TAEHYUNG MY CHILD."

Jin attacks Taehyung in a bear hug making him stumble back a bit.

"C-can't b-reathe h-hyung." 

To make things worse Jimin also joins the bear hug, sandwiching Taehyung in between himself and Jin.

"Let the boy breathe princess."

Namjoon pulls Jin off of Taehyung, although Jimin clings onto Taehyung still stubborn.

"Oi midget get off him."

Yoongi manages to pull Jimin off Taehyung.

The rest just laugh at the situation while Taehyung regain oxygen.

"Taehyung we were really worried, are you alright?"

Jin asks worriedly the rest nodding along with Jin looking equally as concerned.

"Yeah I'm okay don't worry guys."

Lies.

Taehyung smiles at them, he notices the bags in Jin's hands and raises his eyebrows.

"Your mama Jin brought some good ol' Chinese food."

Jin places the bags on the coffee table.

The others sit on the couch looking at the bags with wide hungry eyes, as the savoury aroma of food whiffs past them.

"Feed me." Jimin pouts making grabby hands at Yoongi.

Yoongi rolls his eyes at his boyfriend scoffing.

"I already fed you my d-"

"THERE ARE CHILDREN IN THIS HOUSE YOONGI I'D BE FUCKING ORDERING YOUR GRAVESTONE IF YOU FINISH THAT SENTENCE."

Yoongi gulps slightly, choking on his spit as Jimin bursts out into laughter clutching his stomach.

Namjoon slaps his forehead, silently cursing.

Jin takes deep breaths trying to calm down his face turning red.

Hoseok sniggers at the angry boy earning him a smack on his head.

Jungkook picks up a noodle from the container and slaps Hoseok across the face with it.

"You fucking idiots oh my lord."

Taehyung smiled adoringly at his friends a small pain in his chest.

I'll enjoy this while it lasts.

-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/N: I sincerely apologise for the use of the word 'daddy' and 'baby boy' in this chapter.

I regret.