sleeping beauties.♥︎

I blush waking up to see Jungkook's arm slung over my waist.

I slowly pull his arm off me rolling off the couch.

"Ah, my head."

I groan.

Jungkook shifts slightly in his sleep moaning lowly at the loss of warmth.

A loud thud scares me making me almost scream, Hoseok fell off the table he was groaning in pain.

"Hoseok are you okay?"

I try to stifle a giggle seeing Hoseok sprawled out on the floor his eyes shut groaning lowly in pain.

"No I feel like dying why did I drink so much, and why the fuck did I sleep on a table?"

Hoseok whines standing up wobbling gripping the table for balance.

"Oi shut the fuck up horse."

Yoongi groans, Jimin yawns rubbing his eyes stretching his arms out as he smiles at Yoongi.

Both of them share a kiss, me and Hoseok grimace.

"Ew morning breath, yucky."

Hoseok cringed, making me giggle at the expression.

My phone lights up.

-

-mother:

Tae sweetie I won't be home today, I'll be at a friends house.

I'll be back tomorrow when you have school see you then!

-

I smile brightly looking at the text, at least my mum's getting some free time.

"Wait, where the fuck did Jin go?"

As soon as Yoongi had said that, we hear the loud crash of pans hitting together loudly, I cringe at the sound.

Jin walks in the living room banging the two pans together.

"Wake the fuck up sleeping beauties we've got a lot to do!"

We burst out laughing as we see Namjoon roll off the couch creating a loud thud as he fell to the ground.

Jin sees that Jungkook doesn't wake up and he runs to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water, as he tips the liquid pouring all over Jungkook.

Jin smirks evilly as he sees Jungkook jump out the couch his t-shirt completely soaked which gave me a perfect view of his built body.

"What are you planning to do this time Jin?"

Jungkook looks at Jin annoyed.

oh, man holy shi-

"We're going to the zoo!"

wait what?