love.♥︎

"Taehyung are you okay?"

Taehyung nodded at Jin running to the bathroom to cough out blood.

The red liquid splattered all over the sink, and Taehyung felt as though his throat were being ripped apart.

Be strong Taehyung.

"Oh my god." Jungkook felt his heart almost stop when he saw his boyfriend splutter out blood.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes, he felt faintish and he could feel his eyes roll to the back of his head.

-

"Jin what the fuck is he going to be okay?"

"Yes you fucking headass stop panicking he just needs his medication that's what the doctor said."

Jungkook walked aimlessly around the room in circles, tugging at his raven locks.

He hated seeing Taehyung in pain.

It hurt him more than anything.

"J-Jungkook?"

Jungkook's breath hitched as he heard Taehyung, he bent down near the bed looking at him with wide eyes.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly, the others cooed at the adorable sight.

"Taehyung w-what happened?"

Taehyung chuckled softly caressing Jungkook's cheek lightly.

"I don't know Jungkook, but whatever it is I'm okay now so don't worry okay?"

Jungkook nodded smiling weakly at Taehyung, leaving a small peck on his cheek that made Taehyung's cheeks all rosy like.

"Hate to break the feels my little lovebirds but we got to give Taehyung his medicine."

Jin grins at Taehyung holding a box of tablets, Taehyung groans as he squints at the brightness of the room.

Taehyung reaches for a glass of water, gulping if down as he placed a tablet in his mouth later cringing at the foul taste.

Jimin sighs worriedly running a hand through his soft pink hair.

"Come on y'all let's leave the room and let them have their privacy."

Jin ushered the worried friends out of the room blowing Taehyung a kiss.

Taehyung laughed, but the tone of it held no amusement, it didn't reach his eyes.

Something is not right.

Jungkook knew something was off, Taehyung shouldn't be so weak and frail as he just came from the hospital.

"Jungkook?"

Taehyung suddenly felt nervous as he smiled at Jungkook his hands feeling suddenly clammy his heart threatening to escape his chest.

"I love you."

Taehyung shut his eyes, wincing as he waited for the harsh impact of Jungkook's rejection.

"Taehyung?"

"Y-yes?"

"I love you too."

"I've loved you from the beginning."