hurt.♡

It was Monday, and what a sight it was for Taehyung when he entered the school to see Jungkook making out with some girl.

He had her pinned against the lockers, his tongue shoved down her throat.

Taehyung had a feeling this would happen, which is why he was dreading going to school.

Jimin was by Taehyung's side silently cursing Jungkook.

It hurt.

It hurt, it really did although Taehyung felt as though it was pathetic to feel the way he was feeling.

He had no right.

English was his first period, his teacher had gone away on some holiday.

Leaving their drama project to be postponed, Taehyung felt relief.

It would be easier to avoid him.

Taehyung had moved his seat far away from Jungkook.

Taehyung had noticed during this full period, Jungkook was nowhere in sight.

It was not like he cared but his heart had seemed to pull just a little, at the thought of him with someone else.

The period ended with Taehyung almost half asleep.

The boy lazily walked out the classroom fingers wrapped around his backpack strap gripping it tightly.

Taehyung started coughing suddenly, his throat felt tight and he ran towards the toilets.

He had started to feel awfully lightheaded and he could taste a weird metallic in his mouth.

He brought a shaky hand to his lips, looking up at the mirror in shock.

Taehyung was coughing up blood.