Coming Home

2nd Person (Your point of view)

----------------------------------------

You look up to see small, barn like building. It has a windmill connected to a tower with a banner of the guild's logo. This guild is Fairytail, the guild where your parents are. You recently heard about some Fairytail members being pronounced dead after being stuck on Tenrou Island. Hearing about this brought tears to your eyes, what if your parents were dead with them? You had faith that they would survive somehow, even after 7 years. Today was different. Today you heard that the members had came back. After a few days in the Dragon Realm, you decided to finally come to the guild. However, the Dragon Realm has it's own time thing...so a few days there was actually 3 months in their world.

Pushing the giant doors open, you walked in. Everyone went silent as you entered. Your (e/c) eyes sparkled as you walked up to the bar.

1st Person POV

-------------------------

I was welcomed by the one and only, Mirajane. I smiled and responded with a shy, "thank you". Mirajane stood there for at least a minute, I was concerned something was wrong with me.

"I'm sorry to stare, but you look a lot like Gray."

My eyes widened as she said that. I felt my cheeks get a little warm.

"Do you know him?" She asked, still puzzled about it all.

"Yes..."

"Now that I study you more closely, you also look like Juivia!" Her hand went to cover her mouth.

"Are you-" She started to say. I nodded, putting my finger to my lip to sh her.

"Ohhhh. You don't want them to know?"

"Not right now....they might treat me differently and I don't want that."

"I see, so-"

She was interrupted by a salmon colored hair guy, who approached me. From what I've heard in the Dragon Realm, this man is Natsu Dragneel.

"Who's the new girl?" He asked sniffing me. His face went blank.

"Y-you smell l-like...Igneel!"

"Heh, I can see why. That dragon never stops bothering Kaiyo and Yuki." I sighed, then realized...wait Natsu probably hasn't seen his dragon in YEARS. 'I SHOULDN'T JUST SAY THAT OUT OF NOWHERE'.

"I'm so sorry Natsu! I didn't mean to say that...I-I live with the dragons in their world...That's how I know Igneel."

"TAKE ME THERE!"

"I can't right now...I'm sorry" I started to tear up. 'Igneel talks so much about Natsu, I feel bad that I can't take him to their world. It's a special thing that I'm allowed to be in there...humans aren't usually allowed.'

"Well someday you will take me!" He grinned. "At least I know Igneel's alive! Anyways, what's your name?"

"It's (Y/N)" I said, smiling back at him.

"Nice, well if you hang out with dragons....THAT MEANS YOU ARE A DRAGON SLAYER!!! WHAT ONE ARE YOU?"

"Heh, well I'm a fifth generation dragon slayer-"

"FIFTH????????"

"Yep, I'm an Ice and Water Dragon Slayer. I'm also trying to learn Shadow Dragon Slayer magic...It's really hard."

"That's so cool! How about we fight???"

"Natsu, she just got here and she doesn't even have her emblem. Shouldn't you fight her later?" The person who said that came up to the bar and sat next to me.