Sting and Rogue vs. Natsu and (Y/N)

-The Next Day-

I woke up, yawning and stretching. Today was the day I went up against the two guys I liked. I was gonna beat them for my Fairytail family!

-Time Skip to after breakfast, getting dressed and walking there-

We finally made it to the stadium. I winked at Sting and Rogue, who both hid their faces.

Pumpkin Guy, (which I finally found out his name! It's Mato, but Pumpkin Guy sounds better.) announced the game for today called, "Chariot". Natsu went for us, Gajeel for team B and Sting for Sabertooth.

"This game is a bunch of moving chariots that you must cross over them to get to the end first."

'Moving vehicles...welp we're dead and so is Sabertooth.'

All the dragon slayers looked up at Wendy and me. We were both laughing and worried.

"Natsu really wanted to do this and it turns out he doesn't now!" I said.

They were coming last. I saw that Sting was giving up.

"COME ON GUYS!" I shouted, my ears and tail were perking up.

Natsu then made a big, emotional speech on how Fairytail was a family.

It almost made me cry.

"I'm only doing this for her..." Sting said under his breathe, which I could still hear.

"COME ON YOU LOSERS!" I shouted down to them, which got their attention.

They all started to move faster, even though they were in the last places.

Natsu got 2 points, Gajeel got 1 and Sting got 0.

I greeted them all at the exit and told them good job.

"We sucked!" Natsu said.

"But you still tried, that's what matters.."

"And the jewels- I mean the 1st place title!" Master yelled down.

We all laughed.

"Now it's gonna be time for our fight, after you guys relax!"

I helped them get back to their guild mates, waving at Rogue as I left.

The first battle was between Toby and Kurohebi. I didn't really care to watch because I was watching Natsu and Gajeel getting healed by Wendy.

Next was between some girl from Mermaid Heel and a weird creepy stalker thing from Raven Tail.

Then, it was one of the Trimens from Blue Pegasus against a Quatro Cerberus person.

Finally, it was Rogue and Sting vs Natsu and me.

We got cheers as we entered the battlefield.

"(Y/N) is new to the guild of Fairytail, but she's a great catch! All of the competitors in this battle are dragon slayers, so this should be a good fight!" The Pumpkin Guy said.

(I forgot to mention I was wearing the 3rd dress, that Gray didn't like.)

"So...we aren't going easy on you!" I said to them, getting ready with Natsu.

"Same!" Rogue replied back.

"3....2....1... FIGHT!"

"NATSU! Don't attack, just dodge!"
"Why?"

"You'll see!"

I knew that Rogue would turn into a shadow, so we prepared to dodge and we did.

"Woah? How'd you know?"