We Need an Answer (Y/N)!

Waking up from a nice nap, you got dressed and ready. While you were doing your makeup (or hair, whatever you want to do in the morning), you heard yelling in the guild. Maybe spending the night at Sabertooth wasn't the best plan? Upon hearing this, you immedatley ran out to the guild enterance room. 

"SHE WILL PICK ME!"

"NO SHE WON'T EMO, SHE'LL PICK THE BEST!" 

"WHICH IS ME"

"DANG IT! I SET MYSELF UP FOR THAT! LET'S JUST FIGHT!" 

Of course, it was the two dumb dragon slayers. You sigh and watch as they continue to yell at each other for every little thing. 

"Hey Minerva, why are they fighting again?"
You ask, sitting at the bar with your exceed.

"Well, Rufus started it by saying that you were gonna leave the both of them and go for Natsu or Gajeel. Stupid..." She shakes her head.

You just sigh, watching them fight.

"Oh there she is!"
Sting yells, running over to you. His face has that famous grin, the one that you could stare at for hours.
"Morning (Y/N)!"
Rogue adds, walking up next to Sting. He was calm and collected despite he was just in a fight.

"Hello you two love triangle buddies."
They both pout. Sting smirks, getting an idea. He puts his arm around you, pulling you into his chest.

"Sooo  (Y/N) we need an answer-"
He says, quickly turning you to face him. As almost like it was a Fairy Tale  (ha), he placed his hand under your chin and brought it closer to his face.

"Would you like to spend eternity with the best, most handsomest Sting Eucliffe?"

"I-I...ummm.."
You stammer out, with a slight blush on your face.
"S-sting you're in the middle of the guild hall right now!!!"

He once again smirks at your answer, putting your faces even closer.
"I want them to see when I win your heart, my dear."

This of course left you flustered. Within a quick second, he smashes your lips with his. His lips were surprisingly soft, for being such a "I'm gonna fight em' and win" guy. Of course he wanted more, but he stopped knowing you both were in the middle of the guild hall.

Rogue stops, his hands clenching from jealous. He picks up Sting's latest headshots, for the magazine and autographs, placing them in the fireplace.

"Woops...My hand slipped."
He says with a tone that is of course meant to antagonize Sting.
Sting looks over, with an anime angry face appearing.

"MY HEAD SHOTSSSSS!!"
He shouts, running over to the fireplace.

With a smirk of his own, Rogue grabbed your hand. He wasn't one to abruptly just full out kiss you like Sting. Instead, he pulled you close and into his cape. It was pretty warm and comfy in his arms. The guild watched as you both sat down the couch, you in his arms.
"Or will you choose me, Rogue Cheney, Princess?"

Sting was having a fit over the fact his head shots were ruined and you had been taken into Rogue's arms.

Like it was a play, they both began speaking.
"Whichever you choose, we will both be happy."

That left you with the question, that since you met them you've been asking.

"Sting or Rogue?"