Rogue's Rose

Rogue had us appear by the flower stand from yesterday. He must of been the presence I felt.

Telling me to stay put, he went over to the stand and bought a flower. Then he put it behind his back and came over to me. He told me to close my eyes so I did.

"Heheheh..." Frosch was giggling.

"You can open your eyes now." He said to me, still holding my hands.

The flower was in both of our hands, it was a (f/c) rose.

"This is beautiful! I love it, thank you Rogue!"

Rogue let my hands go and then pulled me in for an embrace. He was squeezing really hard, almost where I couldn't breathe.

"R-rouge, I-I can't breathe"

"Sorry!" He said, letting go.

Frosch's POV

------------------

Rogue~Sama had embraced (Y/N)~sama. Then Frosch noticed that her tail was a heart shape. It was so cute! Hehehhe....like that little blue exceed says, 'they likeeeeeee eachothherrr'.

"R-rouge, I-I can't breathe"

"Sorry!" He said, letting go.

Just like what Rogue~Sama would do...He really likes (Y/N)~chan, she's the light in his life. Frosch is happy that he finally found that.

 Frosch is happy that he finally found that

Sting's POV

-------------------

'ROGUE JUST LEFT ME!' I saw Gray coming up, along with all the other fairytail members.

"Hello Gray!"

"Hey blonde boy!"

"I'm sorry for being rude, I didn't know she was your daughter!"

"Mhm. I saw you guys were touching her tail and ears. " He was mad, it was scary. 'I can do this' I thought to myself.

"Sorry got to go! Bye!" I ran off to go find Rogue and (Y/N).

I followed her scent. It was a mix of vanilla and blueberries, which I could easily remember.

I stopped at a flower stand to look over and see Rouge embracing (Y/N). Her new tail was making a heart shape.

'SHOOT! I should have come sooner so this didn't happen!'

1st Person POV (Y/N)

---------------------------

That hug was amazing! He made me feel so warm, like I've never felt before. Since I'm an ice wizard.

"Thank you for this rose, Rogue!"

"No problem."

"How did you know I liked the flower stand?" I asked, obvisoluy I knew he had been following me, but I wanted to hear his answer.

"About that-"

"Hey guys!" Sting said, walking up to us.

"How did you make it out alive?" I laughed.

"By thinking of someone I had to live for." He winked.

"And who might that be?" Lector asked.

"You and (Y/N)!"

I felt red and touched my cheeks. It cooled them down.

"What did you just do to your face?"

"Nothing!"

"Mhm..."

"I should go, gotta be rested and ready to battle both of you tommorow! Goodluck!" I said starting to walk off. Well it didn't work out smoothly. I tripped on a piece of broken road and fell right on top of Sting.

"I-I-I...uhhhh-uh!" I blushed more red than Erza's hair and her strawberry cake combined.

"If you wanted a hug, you could have just asked!" He jokingly said.

"Heh...I s-should get-t u-pp..." Rogue came over and grabbed my hand to help me up.

"I'm so sorry Sting!"

"It's no problem, you didn't mean to fall on me."

"I bet she wanted to though!" Lector chimed in.

"LECTOR!" Rogue, Sting and I exclaimed.

"No she would have rather fallen on Rogue~sama!" Frosch said.

"I'm leaving! Goodbye!" Blushing, I ran away.

As I started walking back to the Inn, I got jump scared by a certain fire dragon slayer.

"NATSU!!" I shouted, punching him in the shoulder.

"Sorry! I saw what happened with you and Sting." He made a weird, sly face at me.

"W-WHAT?"

"Sheee likessss himmmmm!" Happy said to me. I slapped the blue exceed.

"S-shut up!"
"I also saw Rogue give you that rose andddd hug you!"

"Y-yes! Please don't tell Gray! PLEASE NATSU!"

"I won't, but I want to train with you so we can beat them tomorrow!"

"Ok! Let's go to the park."

We headed to the park and stopped at a grassy field.

"Well what do you wanna train on?"

"Let's start by trying to combine our magic!"

"Combine it? Ohhhh! Since I'm a water dragon slayer, the opposite should be able to combine to create a super strong secret art power!! Great thinking."

"So a dragon roar?"
"Yep, aim it at that big open area!"

"Ok here it goes-"

Natsu put his hand on mine like a high five and we started to say,

"WATER DRAGON-"

"FIRE DRAGON-"

"ROARRRRRRRRR"

Our powers combined in a spiral of water and fire. It blew up a huge hole in the middle of the park. We slowly backed out of the park.

"That was awesome!" Natsu said!
"It was! Imagine the damage if we had put enough force into it!"

"We will totally beat them!"

"Yep- because I have a secret plan!"

"What's that?"
I motioned him to come closer and whispered what I'd do. He laughed and nodded in agreement to my plan.