..I Wish I Could Have Spent More Time With Her

-I'm gonna do a timeskip because a lot of stuff happens and I don't feel like explaining it and it doesn't relate to the duo or yourself-

The trio went out to help who they could.

They came across Invel, one of the Spriggan.

Brandish had come to help, but could only take Lucy, Gray, Juvia and Natsu, even though it was evident she wanted to take (Y/N) over anyone there. She could tell that (Y/N) wouldn't have left without the duo beside her. Wishing her good luck, Brandish walked off. Invel took this as a chance to put a Ice Lock between Sting, Rogue and (Y/N).

-------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

"It's an ice lock, for an ice mage like yourself. It will not release until only one of you remains alive."

You looked over at the duo and smiled.

"I will make you fight to the death, since it makes you my puppets!"

Invel cackled.

Sting and Rogue started to fight you. Even though you could see they had no desire to do so.

"G-goodbye Princess!"

They tried to say through the tears.

You were crying too. The stupid puppet ice lock wouldn't work on you, your mind was too strong for it.

"Never say goodbye. I love you both."

Instead of letting them fight you, you decided this option was for the best.

"ELEMENTAL DRAGON WING ATTACK!"

You hit yourself with the attack, causing yourself to fall to the floor

You had put all your power into that attack, making sure it would kill you.

Screaming from the duo could be heard for miles.

However in the few seconds you had left...you saw Rogue and Sting had done the same.

you saw Rogue and Sting had done the same