Bacchus vs Minerva

-The Next Day-

Getting up early, made me grouchy. I reminded myself that I had to do this for them. So I ran to a little store that sold ingredients.

Yuki taught me how to cook some sweets when I lived with her.

Yuki's Special Chocolate Iced Chip Cookies, was what they were called. It was a normal chocolate chip cookie recipe using snow magic to create a heart made of pure love and snow, which went into the batter. It took around 20 minutes to make, but they finally were done. They were perfect! I wrapped them in a small bag and left to get ready to go to the GMG.

Since I had limited clothing, I also bought some more.

(Like this one, in whatever color you want. However, the one you bought doesn't have the belt. It's cut open there, so like a half top and a skirt.)

I put my hair in braids, going into a ponytail.

The stadium was packed for today. This was gonna be an exciting day! I went up to the Sabertooth's team area.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Hey!" Sting came over, smelling the bag.

"Are those-"

"COOKIES??" Rogue rushed over.

"Hehe...yes! It's Yuki's special recipe. I wanted to give them to you guys as a thank you for all that you've done."

"THANK YOU (Y/N)!" I gave the bag to them and they each pulled a cookie out. Biting into it, their eyes turned into large hearts.

"THESE ARE THE BEST COOKIES I'VE EVER HAD!" Sting shouted.

"I'm glad they turned out ok!"

"Ok??? These are amazing!"

I grabbed some out for Lector and Frosch, which they enjoyed. The rest of their guild were looking at me. Good thing I packed another bag!

"Do you guys want some?" I asked the rest of the members. Some of them turned away, acting like they couldn't accept cookies from the enemy. Rufus came over.

"May I have one?"

"Of course!" I gave him one, he instantly fell in love.

"Welcome back everyone to the Grand Magic Games!"

The familiar Pumpkin Guy said, which was my cue to leave.

"Arigato, (Y/N)!"

"iie!" I smiled, 'phew they liked them!'

"I didn't know you spoke Japanese!" Rogue sounded interested.

"Just a little that I've picked up."

"Daisuki, (Y/N)."

I didn't know exactly what that meant, but he said it in a weird way. So I just blushed and smiled. Then, I went back over to our group.

"Erza, you better win this! I don't wanna spend the night with that odd drunk guy."

I shouted to her.

"I won't lose!" She winked at me.

"This game is called, 'Pandemonium'. In which a contestant will choose between 1-100 monsters to take on and will get the points for that. They must kill all the monsters to leave."

Erza got picked to go first.

"I'll take on all 100!"

My face went blank. I thought to what would happen with that weird guy, it made me shiver. 'No! I have faith Erza can do this!'

"Y-you can't-...I guess you can do that. Well go ahead!" The Pumpkin Guy said, getsuring for her to go in.

Erza fought hard and managed to beat them all. Phew!

She won first place for Fairytail!

"WOOOOOOOOOO! GO ERZA!" Lucy and I cheered from our area.

So, since Erza killed all the monsters, the remaining people had to test their magic power.

Cana pulled out one of Fairytail's greatest weapons, the Fairy Glitter. She broke the testing lacrima. So we won that! YES!

Then came the battles, which weren't too interesting. Then it was Bacchus, who was the drunk weirdo, against Minerva from Sabertooth. I saw Rogue and Minerva talking about something and I tuned in.

"You have to win this!"

"Why so pushy?"

"My lady, please! Someone I care about would be really hurt if we lost."

"Fine, but who is this person?" She smirked.

"N-NO ONE!" He blushed.

Was he talking about me? Probably...These (cat/dog) ears came in handy!
A little girl came up behind me.

"(Y/N)~sama, may I feel your tail?" the dark green haired girl with a cowgirl hat asked.

"Asuka! I haven't talked to you much. Of course you could!"

The little girl started to pet it.

"It's really soft!"

"Thank you!" I smiled at her, remembering when I was that little. I didn't have any human child friends, so I would play with all the dragons. 'I'm not gonna bring up the past.'

"So my friend says this needs to be won by us because of an important reason." Minerva said, getting ready to fight.

"Ohhh that emo dude tollddd yyyoouuu. I'mmm gonnaaa takee thaaattt sweett honeeey of hiss withhh mee!"

"THAT'S WHY?" She seemed pretty shocked, then her eyes glowed.

"3...2...1....FIGHT!"

"(Y/N), I'm doing this for you!" the non-drunken one said.

I had learned that Bacchus was their guild's strongest. Welp, he got instantly destroyed by Minerva.

"The winner is Minerva with Sabertooth!"

I met her in the battlefield tunnel exit.

"Minerva! Thank you for winning that," I pulled out the bag of cookies," Would you like one?"

"Sure..."

I eagerly watched as she ate it.

"That was great, (Y/N)!"

"Thanks..."

"You know...Rogue never shows that much care for someone. He must really like you." She said, smirking.

"O-oh..."

I really didn't pay attention to any other fight. That ended today's games so I decided to go meet up with Rogue and Sting. Minerva said they went to their guild hotel, so I went over there.

When I was about to open the doors, I heard a loud shout.

"LECCCTTTTOORRRRRRR"