(Y/N) vs. Rogue

1st Person POV (Y/N)

----------------------------

We finished fighting. No one really won and went to bed. It was gonna be a big day tomorrow.

I woke up in the middle of the night, with Gray snuggled up to me. It happens every night.

He mumbled in his sleep,

"juivia...Juivia..."

"Dad, I'm not Juivia."

"Juiva, I love you."
I just smiled at him and went back to sleep.

-Morning-

I got up early and ready to fight Sabertooth! Today was gonna be so exciting.

I bought an outfit (like the one on the end, on the top picture. Artist: Darklordluzifer), to wear just for the last day! The flowey overcoat thing looked pretty and made me look important.

We we all ready to beat the other teams and win this for our guild!

Upon arrival, we immediately got started. The teams were spread out all in the city.

"If a team member is unable to fight, they have lost and a point goes to the team who defeated them. Any magic is allowed. Each team will have have a team leader, who is worth 5 points. Let the games begin!" The Pumpkin Guy let us go.

Master Mavis had given us a plan to this, so we went with it.

All of us held hands and stood there. The announcers wondered what we could possibly be doing.

I could hear the other teams collecting points. Most of the time, it was Sabertooth.

"Oo! That had to hurt, Sting just beat Bacchus to a pulp!"

"And there goes Quantro Puppy! Their whole team has been defeated."

The Master was concerned that we were just standing there.

Then Mavis gave us our commands.

"Rufus will be attempting to strike all of you. Be prepared to dodge it."

He did, but I saw that nothing came towards me. In the lacrima, Laxus just took the lighting, absorbing it.

"Erza, Jenny will be in your path in about 10 seconds."

"Got it."

Sure enough, Erza scored us one new point.

"Gray and (Y/N), the Blue Pegasus boys will be turning that corner."

"Aye!"

Gray turned the floor into ice, which caused them to slip.

"ICE DRAGON ROAR"

We took out all three of them.

"Lamia Scale, Fairytail and Sabertooth are all tied in points right now. I wonder who's gonna win?" The Pumpkin Guy said.

"Natsu, Gray and (Y/N) meet up at the library. You should find Rufus there."

We went into the building, to be greeted by a familiar medieval hat fellow.

"Hello Miss (Y/N). Your attacks sadly will be futile, since I already remembered your magic from that fight."

"Hello Rufus...Don't take this personal, but-"

"WATER-"

"FIRE-"

"DRAGON ROAR!"
Natsu and I hit him, striking him down.