Meeting Up With The Duo

3rd Person POV

------------------------

(Y/N) was panting as she got to the park. Under the moonlight she could see Sting and Rogue with their exceeds.

"H-hello?" she said, coming up behind the boys.

"Hello (Y/N)!" Sting said, putting his arm over her shoulder and pulling her over to Rogue and their exceeds. She blushed.

"So why was I invited here?"

"We wanted to get to know you." Rogue said, which was a surprise for both Sting and (Y/N). Rogue wasn't usually one to talk.

"Know me? I'm just a dumb water and ice dragon slayer...Heh"

"You caught my interest," Sting said inviting her to sit down.

He began to stare at her. Noticing she had a Fairytail guildmark.

"You're a Fairytail wizard??"

"Yes...what's wrong with that?"

"I have a question...how strong is Natsu?" Sting asked. That caught (Y/N) off guard...'why would he wanna know that?'

"I fought him when I came here today...I can't tell if he was losing so that his bet would go through or he was really weak due to my water magic. Either way he wasn't that hurt when he "lost", so I'm assuming he's much stronger."

"I've always looked up to him..."

"Really? I guess you would since he's a fellow dragon slayer."

Rogue's POV

--------------------

(Y/N) looked so beautiful under the moonlight. It made her (H/C) hair shine. She's super sweet.

Also she knew some shadow dragon slayer magic...

I noticed Frosch was walking up to her.

"Aw! Who might you be?" She said to him, in a soothing voice.

"I'm Frosch!"

"Awwwww! You are soooo cute!" She hugged him.

(Y/N) and I saw that Lector looked left out. She went up to him and hugged him too.

"Who are you little guy?"

"I'm Lector! Nice to meet ya! Sting has been talking about you since-"

"SHUT UP LECTOR!"

" Frosch agrees. Rogue~sama also has been talking about you-"

"SHUT UP FROSCH!"

Why would they both say that?? Don't they know that they weren't supposed to say that?
I chose to sit down next to (Y/N), so she was between Sting and I.

Frosch and Lector sat in front of us.

"So what do you guys like to do?"

"We train a lot!" Sting said.

"I can't wait to see how you guys fight in the GMG! I can only imagine the powers of- wait what type of dragon slayer magic do you have?"

"I have White Dragon Slaying Magic."

I looked at her and blushed....so kawaii! I shouldn't be saying this, I JUST MET HER!

"I-I have Shadow Dragon Slaying Magic."

"REALLLLLLYYYYYYYY?"

"C-could you show me some?" She asked, "Both of you please!"

"Why?" We both said back to her.