Telling My Secret

1st Person POV (Y/N)

-----------------------------

We finally made it back to the guild, it was around 8:45 p.m. and I had nowhere to stay.

"I wish you could stay with us, but we already have Lisanna, Elfman and myself." Mirajane said, frowning as she picked another dish to wash.

"Lucy has a place that you can break in anytime you want!" Natsu said.

"NO THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S MEANT TO BE!" Lucy shouted at him.

"Then why am I always sleeping there?!"

"Because you sneak in and never leave."

"So (Y/N) just sneak into her place and never leave."

"NATSU THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

"You could stay with me." Gray said, stopping the two from fighting.

"R-really??"

"That would be great, wouldn't it (Y/N)." Mirajane said, coughing to show what she meant.

"Yeah it would I guess..."

"Just be back here by 8 in the morning for our ride to the Crocus."

"Ok! I can't wait to see everyone battle. The only magic i've really seen is dragon slayer magic..." I said, looking over at Gray and Juivia. "And ice make magic." I whispered to Mirajane.

"So, (Y/N) come over to my place tonight sometime. I'll be there."

"Thanks..." I noticed Juivia was looking....angry. Why? I think Mirajane noticed it too.

Gray got up and left the guild for the night.

"(Y/N)~sama, do you like my darling Gray?"

"L-like Gray? No!" I said back, kinda insulted she asked that.

"Don't take it personal, Juivia addresses me as 'Love Rival'".

"Oh, but why would (Y/N)~ sama stay at my darling's house if you didn't like him??"

Mirajane looked at me and I kinda motioned to her, 'should I tell her?'.

Mirajane nodded. I went up to Juivia's ear and whispered, "Gray's my father."

Juivia sat there for around 10 minutes. No movement. She then just got up and walked out of the guild.

"Wow, I didn't think it would shock her that much..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!" Natsu asked me.

"Uhhhh...." Again I looked at Mira for guidance.

"Tell him, he deserves to know now."

"Fine. Natsu, I'm Gray's daughter."

His face was priceless, his jaw dropped to the floor. So did Lucy's and uhm everyone in the guild. Due to it becoming silent as soon as I told my secret.

"YOU ARE ICE PRINCESS'S DAUGHTER?"

I nodded and again every guild member surrounded me. Even that angel winged hair girl came over, who's name I found out was Mavis.

"I don't understand, you're 18 and Gray is 18. You can't be his daughter."

"Let me explain. I was born before you guys went to Tenrou Island. One night, I was taken by a dragon to the Dragon Realm. During that time, their time was faster than this world's. It's confusing because now it's slower. But for those 7 years you guys were gone, I grew up in the Dragon Realm. Finally I was old and strong enough to come back to this world."

"Wow..." Lucy said, trying to take it in.

"Wait? Who is your mother??" A shorter blue haired girl asked me. She was wearing an orange dress, with a white bow.

"My mother?" I said...looking down.

"Is she alive?" Wendy, which I found out was a Sky Dragon Slayer, asked.

"Yes...It's Juivia..."

Again everyone was shocked.

"Is that why your face looks so much like them?'

"Yep, but when I was taken to the Dragon Realm some other features, like my hair and eyes, changed. So that's why they (do or don't) look a like."

"OH GUYS! I HAVE TO GO IT'S 10!" I ran out of the guild, speeding to the park.