Dinner with Fairytail

After that, the battles started. They were mostly all boring, until it came to our Mirajane vs. Jenny.

(A/N: Let's just say Raven Tail was already disqualified for hurting Wendy. So the battle between Flare and Lucy didn't happen.) 

They made some sort of bet, but I wasn't paying attention. Instead of fighting, they did weird model stuff in bathing suits. Then, it was a wedding theme.

Lucy pushed me with her down to the battlefield. Dresses appeared on us.

(Choose whatever dress you want, these are the ones I have in mind

(Choose whatever dress you want, these are the ones I have in mind.)

Your wedding dress was (favorite color or whatever color) and really pretty. The guys in the audience were watching closely at all of us.

All the men on the battlefield also had tuxes on. I looked curiously around, Minerva was down here!
She looked at me and used her magic to change places with Sting and Rogue.

"Ah! MINERVA!"

She giggled from the stands.

Natsu walked up to me, "would you like to dance?"

"I would, but it looks like this girl might wanna dance with you more!" I pushed Lucy into Natsu.

Next thing I knew, Gray was in front of me, grabbing me by the wrists.

"Dad!" I shouted, "Go dance with Juivia!"

"Fine, if that's what you want!"

Juivia mouthed the words, 'thank you for sending my darling Gray over here'.

Laughing at them, I was picked up from behind by someone.

"AH!"

I was face to face, being carried bridal style, by Sting.

"H-hey!"

"Hello (Y/N), like what you see?"

"Wow, even when we're on the battlefield, you're a flirt."
Then, I was dropped and caught by a shadow. Rogue appeared, holding me now.

"H-hi Mr.Shadow!"

"Hello! Just dropping in I see?"
"Well I didn't mean to..."

Then some new person came and grabbed me from Rogue. A man with orange hair and hazel eyes, he had little ears that came from his hair.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Loki!" He winked.

"You're Loki? Lucy's spirit! Why are you here carrying me?"

"I heard there was a beautiful lady here and decided to come. The other spirits were right, you're quite beautiful."
"T-thank you!"

Loki was punched on both cheeks by Rogue and Sting, causing him to drop me.