Chapter Ten

Percy

He was right.

I felt better. Hell, I felt weightless after telling him everything.

He didn't get much time to ask questions, though. I was asleep 30 seconds later.

Susan didn't sleep last night, neither did I. She cried most of it. How Bianca and Maria sleep through it, I wish I knew.

Nico

Percy passed out.

I let him sleep as I stayed where I was. He was laying on me, so I couldn't do much. But I had a text from Grover so that gave me someone to talk to.

Grover: Is he pissed with me? I didn't know Thalia was around or that she heard, and he isn't answering any of us.
Me: Oh gods no. He's pissed with Thalia and Bianca, that's really it.
Grover: Seriously?
Me: Yeah. He um... Well he's asleep now. He rambled about a lot of stuff. He probably needs a therapist.
Grover: We all do.
Me: Yeah, but he needs it a bit more. I promise. He managed to run out of energy just by talking about shit. But just... Don't ask him about it. Ask if he's okay if you want. But he'll tell you eventually. I wouldn't feel bad. He hasn't told his mom.
Grover: Wow. So what's the situation with you and Mr. Has A Lot Of Problems now?
Me: I uh
Me: I don't know
Me: We never talked about him liking me. Me was freaked out enough that people knew he was bi.
Me: We'll figure it out when he wakes up. I might as well sleep, too. I didn't last night and he's laying on me.
Grover: Well if there's anything official, just send a text. I'll let everyone know he's fine. Have a good nap.
Me: Will do

Percy

I wasn't completely asleep when I heard Nico put his phone down and struggle to move.

Figuring he was going to get up and do something while I slept, I didn't do much to resist him moving.

It was when I felt his body laying down right next to mine (were on a couch, there isn't much space in the first place) that I figured he was going to nap, too. Neither of us slept last night. At least now it's decently quiet.

When he cuddled and snuggled up with me, I didn't resist it. I just sort of gave in to his touch.

Nico gave me just a small little peck at that dip under and behind your ear. Which melted my heart.

"Thank you," he told me. "For opening up to me."

Paul

If they're not a thing this time, I'm making them a thing.

This is the second time I've come home to Percy and Nico sleeping on the couch, cuddling. Which, sleeping made sense. Not in the couch. But they probably didn't get much sleep last night. Susan wasn't very happy last night.

It was exhausting.

But anyways, the sleeping made sense. But until they're together, the cuddling really doesn't. And we've been waiting for Percy to say something. But I feel like he hasn't quite yet.

Maybe when he wakes up.

Because if not, I'm telling him everything I know.