s i x

(a/n can we just pretend it's the 4th July, because it was annoying me that it's not the actual date, It wasn't meant to be but I keep getting confused. So it's now the 4th on Tuesday.)

4th July 2000 Tuesday

Hermione's P.o.v

5:30 pm

'Okay, 1 Hour' I didn't even know why I was so agitated. I just had to get it over and done with.

'Come on Hermione, Let's do your makeup!!' Ginny ran over the mirror and took all of the makeup out of my makeup bag. 'Ginny, It's not a big deal' I walk over to her.

'No, But You still gotta look good so he can see what he can't have' This was ridiculous.

6:15 pm

'Which dress should I wear Gin?' I asked her looking through my wardrobe. 'Wear the one we got when we went shopping that day!' She pulled out the navy blue dress.

'No, I can't wear that! It's too short and low.' I say This isn't a first date dress. 'Okay then. How about this?' She pulls out a floral Bardot crop top and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. 

'Mm Yeah okay, Plus I don't think I have anything else.. I put it on with a pair of white low top converse and some jewellery.

'You look great 'Mione!' Ginny hugs me 'And you'll be fine, It's just 2 hours!'

'Yeah, I guess'. I look at the clock in the room. 6:30. 'He should be here any minute.'

I heard a knock on the door. 'Oh God, He's here Ginny!!' i felt a wave of anxiousness. 

'I told you, You'll be fine!!' She went to open the door. 'Hello Malfoy, So nice to see you again,' She said sarcastically. 'Likewise Weasley.' 

'You coming? Granger' He said looking at me. 'Right, Yep' I walk over to him and say goodbye to Ginny. 'Don't worry I'll have her back by 9.' He smirked. 'You'd better!' Ginny closed the door behind us.

'So, Where are we going?' I ask him as we leave the manor. 'Just a restaurant in town, I used to go there all the time, Haven't been in a while.' 

'Oh, So where did you go last night?' I thought it might have been the same place. 'I don't even know what it was called if I'm honest' He said 'It was just another restaurant'.

We got in a car and drove to where ever we were going. It took about half an hour. We also didn't talk in the car. I was just looking out the window.

-------------------

Draco's P.o.v

She looked cute. I wasn't gonna tell her that though, I couldn't even believe I was thinking it. We got to the restaurant and she said it 'looks fancy'.