t e n

(Read a/n at the end)

9th July Sunday (No dates on Sunday)  {-a/n read in Mr.Dursley's voice Makes it better}

1 p.m

Hermione's P.o.v

'So, Ginny. As this being our last Sunday here. What should we do?' I ask her. We were both getting ready, Putting our makeup on. 'Uhm I don't know' She replies 'We could just go down and sit in the sitting room or the kitchen for a while'.

'Yeah, Okay. Luna said last night we should see each other more while we're still in here. She's in room 4' I walk over and grab a pair of sunglasses. It was super sunny outside. We walk out and knock on the door with the number 4.

The door opened and I think Ginny and I went into shock. 'Hey Ladies' He told us. Blaise Zabini just opened the door to Luna and her roommate's room. From the inside!

'Oh!' Luna ran to the door. 'Blaise came over this morning'. 'Why?' I said. Still in shock as to why he was there. 'Because apparently he knocked on Draco's door and he didn't answer' She said in her fluttery voice. 'Why didn't you freak out?' Ginny barged past Blaise who was still holding the door.

'Well' He explains. 'Draco has no dates on Sundays. So he likes to sleep in,' 'What so you just thought you could go to Luna's room, Luna who are your roommates?' Ginny became protective. But Blaise didn't seem to be doing anything wrong, Luna didn't seem to mind him being there.

'I share this room with Lisa and Hannah!' She answers, Still super calm despite Ginny's frustration. 'Well, Yeah. I had nowhere else to go!' Blaise whines. 'Draco doesn't want me!'. 'Don't you have a room of your own?' Ginny questions him. 

'I had nowhere else to go except my room which I don't want to be in!' He tries to hide the grin on his face. 'It's ok guys, I don't mind him being here' Luna says 'Lisa and Hannah aren't here anyway'.

'Well okay then, But if he's too annoying, Make sure to tell me!' Ginny insists.

A/N OMFG! WE HIT 1,000 READS!!!!! WHAT THE HELLLL. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! LOVE YOU

I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I wanted to get something up for you next one will be longer.! Also, could you comment what should happen between the dates? I'm kind of stuck there! THANK YOUUU!!!

Word Count: 403