e l e v e n

15th July Saturday

(Sorry for the week time skip)

Draco's P.o.v

'Do you know who you're sending home this week?' Blaise asked me. 'Yep, Granger and Weasley'. I answered him. We were both in my room, It started in 20 minutes.

'Wow. That sounded certain' Blaise laughed. 'It's been decided since week 1.' I replied 'Weasley would kill me if I didn't send Granger home at the same time as her.'

'What about next week?' He asked 'I don't know' I looked at him and he looked good. 'Why do you care?'.  'No reason' He said too quickly.  'Zabini! Answer me properly or you can't stay here anymore' I glared at him. 

'Okay,' He started 'meandlunaaregoingoutsoidon'twantyoutosendherhomeyet' 'Something about Luna and send her home?' I confirmed. 

'NO!  You can't send her home' He said worryingly. 'And why is that Blaise' I smirked. I knew exactly why. 

'Because We're going out' He blurted. 'I can't believe you're going out with Looney Lovegood.' I laughed. 'Never thought that would happen.' 

'You can't call her that. She's actually great and pretty and she's not that looney when you get to know her' He pointed out. 'Okay well, you do that. I will have to send her home eventually' I told him.

'Yeah I know,' He gives a sad smile. 'But now we need to go down' He tells me. 'Yeah I know, Come on' We both leave the room.

----------------------

Hermione's P.o.v

'Okay, we need to look good Since we both know we're going home tonight.' Ginny tells me while I lay on the bed. 'Or we could just not bother because we don't need to look good anymore' I tell her plainly. 

'What! No! We're gonna look great' She opens the wardrobe and starts pulling out clothes and saying 'No, No, No'.

'I'm wearing this.' I tell her. 'Ooh, That's nice!

 'Ooh, That's nice!

'Thanks!' I smile. 'So do you! I guess we should you now or we'll be late'. 

'Yeah we should' She got up and opened the door. 'It starts in like 1 minute'. We run downstairs and realise that we're wearing heels, Which was not a good idea. We walked into the room and Draco is standing at the front.

---------------

Draco's P.o.v

I was about to call out Weasley and Granger's names when they walked into the hall. She looked good. Like, I can't let her leave,good. But I promised Weasley. We only had one date. And I don't really know her. She's a muggle born. Maybe she should leave. I don't think I want her to leave.

'Please start Draco' My mother interrupted my thoughts. 'Right, Sorry' I say quickly and look up again.

'Ok, So the first person I don't want to marry is Ginny Weasley' I call out. She looks very happy. 'I hear her whisper 'See you in a sec 'Mione. Wow she was really set on Granger going home with her.

'And the second Person I want to leave is' I start and look at Granger 'Millicent Bullstrode' I finish, Granger was shocked and so was Weasley. 'What about Hermione?' I hear Weasley say quietly. I ignored her not wanting to explain.  

Millicent stormed up to the top of the room complaining again just like she'd done on our date. I really hated her.

It was Sunday tomorrow. That meant a day without dates. Sundays were the best days!

A/N OMG I CAN'T EVEN WE HAVE OVER 1.5K READS! AND 45 VOTES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! LOVE YOUUUU

Remember: More Comments & Votes= Faster Updates

Word Count: 576