f o u r t e e n

(PLEASE READ MY A/N!)

22nd July (Saturday)

It was the day after Malfoy had kissed her. There were a million thoughts in her head. In 20 minutes she would go to the Ballroom and he would most likely send her home. Had he kissed anyone else??

After he had pulled away they sat in silence as they went back in the car. He said Goodnight and hadn't spoken since. It was terrible. 

She was getting ready for the evening. She wore a navy blue skater dress with a pair of black flats.

 She wore a navy blue skater dress with a pair of black flats

She straightened her hair and put on some light makeup. Soon enough it was time to go downstairs. Hermione had already started to pack up some of her things. She was embarrassed about what had happened on the boat. 

She went down and knocked on Luna's door. 'Hermione! You look nice' Luna greets me when she opens the door. 

'Hello Luna.Blaise!' Hermione smirks. 'Damn it!' Blaise comes out of the bathroom. 'How did you know?' He questions.

'Two wands' She points to the desk. 

'Oh come on! That could've been anyone's' Blaise pouts. 

'Lucky guess then!' Hermione smiles. 'Are you two coming down?'

'Yep, Draco's told me who's going home!' Blaise says proudly.

'Who?' Hermione asks intriguingly.

'I'm not at liberty to say' Blaise whispers 'Now come on! We have a ceremony to get to!' Blaise struts out of the room down the hall. Hermione and Luna follow behind him.

By the time they got to the hall they were late. Draco was stood in front of everyone about to call out the first name. 'Lavender Brown' I hear.

'Good Riddance' Blaise says 'She was a nightmare'.  'That's not very nice to say!' His girlfriend looks at him sternly. 

Lavender obviously not willing to go home is on the verge of tears. Drama Queen. 

'And the second person is.' Draco starts again.

This is it. Hermione would get to see Ginny & Harry again. Ron probably wouldn't want to see her. 

'Padma Patil' He says. Not Hermione Granger. What. Hermione's thoughts were racing around her head. He was supposed to send me home. Why would he keep me a whole nother week?

As everyone was leaving the hall Hermione walked over to Draco.

'Hello' She said plainly. 

'Hi' He replied. 

'Do you think Ginny could come visit tomorrow?' She asks hopefully. She needed to talk to Ginny about this.

'Um Yeah okay, You don't need to ask permission next time. She can come whenever you want. Just don't let her bring Potter or Weasel' He says goodbye and walks to talk to Blaise.