s i x t e e n

25th July Tuesday

It was Tuesday morning, Ginny had left to go see Harry again on Sunday. But she was coming back today.

Dear Hermione,

Ginny has told us that we still aren't allowed a visit. Ask Malfoy if you can have the day to come and visit us? We all miss you, Hermione. Mrs.Weasley has asked to me to tell you that when you come back she is going to make a big dinner and the whole family will be there. Hopefully, that will be on Sunday. As much as I hate to ruin your amazing chance to be with Malfoy. But I doubt you'd complain if you were sent home.

I know you are probably wondering about Ron. He's fine, He's still upset but he's doing ok now. He hasn't mentioned it but I can tell he misses you too. Ginny just told me to say she would be there at around 5. 

Can't wait to see you, 

Harry

Hermione hadn't realised how much she missed being in the Burrow until she read Harry's letter. She wanted to ask Draco if she could leave but she knew she wouldn't be allowed. Although Ginny would be here later.

Hermione was walking down the hall to see if Luna was in her room. She knocked on the door and found Blaise behind it. She wasn't really surprised.

'Hey, Hermione. Have you seen the Prophet?' He said glancing over at the paper sitting on the bed.

'Um? No, I didn't read it. Why?' She went to pick up the paper and saw the article it was open on.

"Former Death Eater Draco Malfoy and War Heroine Hermione Granger to be wed?"

'What is this????' Hermione said outraged. 

'Well, it'd probably best you don't read it. It's all crap. It's also Rita Skeeter.' Luna explained, But Hermione had already started to read the 'crap'.

Former Death Eater Draco Malfoy is Exactly half way through his marriage competition where all eligible Girls come and try to win his heart. Pansy Parkinson, Ginevra Weasley, Millicent Bulstrode, Lavender Brown and Padma Patil have already been sent home. But the real question is Why is Hermione Granger still in Malfoy Manor? Hermione Granger is the 10 year enemy of Draco Malfoy, Yet she is still being considered for marriage. They both attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Gryffindor and Slytherin. Their houses already had a rivalry which they both went along with. Draco Malfoy took You Know Who's side in the Battle of Hogwarts on May 2nd, 1998. Could the Slytherin Prince and the Gryffindor Princess be together? Insider information says that they were seen in his room on Saturday the 23rd of July. What are they hiding? Is she having his baby? Could he already have chosen her for Marriage? Read more in next week's article of 'Draco Malfoy's Marriage'.

Rita Skeeter.

'Oh my god. This is insane. Who does she think she is? She can't write these things about me. I mean do I look pregnant??? I sure hope not!!' Hermione shouted. 'Has Malfoy seen this? I'm taking this' She stormed out of Luna's room and went to Draco's.

She knocked vigorously on the door before it opened. 'Have you seen this?' She asked him trying to be calm about it.

'What? No, I was up late and I just got back from my date.' Draco grabbed the newspaper off her and started to read. As he kept reading Hermione noticed his eyebrows furrow and his eye's widen. 'Is she mad?' He says eventually after finishing reading.

'I think so!' Hermione agreed. 

'And where's this 'insider information' coming from?' He questions 'And why does she think you're having my baby? You don't look pregnant. That is crazy!'

'She's an unregistered animagus, She probably spied on us' Hermione answered ignoring the pregnancy comment.

'That's illegal. I'll make sure she doesn't write any more articles about you and I in the future.' Draco reassures.

'Okay, Well thanks. I'm going to go back to my room, Ginny's gonna be here soon. Hermione turned around 'Bye'

'Bye. Thanks for showing it to me' She heard Draco from behind. 

'No problem' She replied in almost a whisper. She left the room and closed the door after her. She stood outside his room for a moment and let out a deep breath.

-----------------

A/n Heyy. I'M SORRY. It has been so so long. and I haven't even made up for it with this chapter it's soo so short. I just felt like I really needed to get something out for you guys x I really appreciate the support though. tyssm for over 15k and 500+ votes xx

Also If you have nothing to do now PLease PLEase check out my new story 'MINE' I would love some feedback on the first chapter, Next one should come soon xx