t w e l v e

(Read my a/n at the end pleasee)

16th July 2000 (Sunday)

Hermione's P.o.v

I was going through in my head why he didn't send me home. I mean it's been decided since day 1. I was all packed. I needed to talk to him. Ginny was pissed obviously. She didn't want to be without me for that long.

I go out of what was our room but now it's just mine. And go to room 12. Malfoy's room. It was only 10 so he might not be up yet. Who cares I'll wake him. He needs to explain himself. I knock on the door and wait.

Probably for at least 5 minutes. Just as I was about to leave he opened it. 'Granger?' He mumbled. His room was dark. And as he stepped out in the light He was hardly dressed. He had woken up pulled on a pair of jeans, opened the door and stood in front of me. Shirtless.

-------------------

Draco's P.o.v

*Knock Knock*

I thought it was in my head until I heard it again. It's so early. It's probably like 5 in the morning. I thought if I lay in the bed whoever it was would leave. Until I heard one last knock. I sighed and got reluctantly out of bed. I pulled on a pair of jeans forgetting that someone would actually see me I left the shirt behind. I opened the door only to see Granger. Why the hell was she awake so early?.

'Granger?' I mumble. 'What the hell are you doing here?'. 'Malfoy. We need to talk about why you didn't send me home last night. So put on a shirt and turn on your lights. It's 10 o'clock.' She says.

I sighed. Went back inside and turned the light on. She was staring at me. 'Granger?' I ask her. 'Yes,' She looks up. 'Like what you see?' I smirk. I knew she did. 'I wasn't- Urgh' She glares at me.

'Ookayy' I shrug. 'What ever you say....So what did you want to talk about?'. I sit down on the couch. 'You were supposed to send me home!! Why am I still here??' She blurted.

'Because I couldn't deal with Bulstrode any longer!' I wasn't going to tell her that I actually wanted another date with her. It's not like I liked her. I just wanted Millicent gone before her.

'You could have told me! Now Ginny's gone!' She frowns. 'She can come visit!' I say.  I really didn't care. 

'You said no one could come visit!' She smiles. I shrug 'I don't really care'. 'Wait!' She looks up excitedly. 'Can Harry come visit?' She asks. 

'Definitely Not!' I say sternly. 'Awe.' She pouts. 

A/N

I actually can't we have over 2k reads and over 80 votes! Thank You so so much!!

I have on favour! Anyone who's good at making cover photos, Does anyone want to make one for me? I'm so bad at it. I just need the title and a picture of Hermione in it. Other wise you can do what you want!

Make it and private message me and I'll choose which one I like x

Word Count: 522