First day!

Aphmau's POV

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Be-

I slam my hand on my alarm and realise what day it is. It is my first day of high school! I'm so happy to finally be able to go to a real school and not be home schooled, though my mom never told me why I was pulled out for middle school. I jump out of my messy bed and throw on my school clothes. I run downstairs to my mum making breakfast.

(Syl- Sylvanna, Aph- Aphmau)

Aph- Morning mom!

Syl- Morning Mija, are you excited for your first day of High School?

Aph- Of course mom! I'm going to meet so many new people!

Syl- That's the girl I raised, cheerful and happy, just don't talk to any boys, they are nothing but trouble.

Aph- Can't make any promises! *Grabs toast* Bye mom I'm going to be late for school!

Syl- APHMAU PHEONIX! Ugh! That girl has a mind of her own.

I run out of the house with the piece of toast my mom made in my mouth.

*time skip brought to you by Kawaii-Chans fangirlism*

I'm running into school when I accidentally run into someone.

???- HEY! What do yo- wow

Aph- Oh! I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and I-

???- Its ok! It happens all the time *helps her up* by the way, I'm Aaron!

Aph- Aphmau.

(Aar- Aaron)

Aar- Such a unique name! *bell rings* What do you have now Aphmau?

Aph- Please call me Aph and since I'm new here I don't have a schedule.

Aar- Its fine! I can show you were you get them if you'd like?

Aph- Sure! Thanks Aaron!

Aar- No Problem!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! This book is going to be more updated than the last one since im looking forward to writing this one! It will be updated on Monday's and Sunday's! So tune in tomorrow for a new chapter! Also, I'm starting year 8 tomorrow and I don't have to be there till 11:20am so I will be updating in the morning! Goodbye my pups!

                                                                                                                                       -Pup.