Sleepover pt.3 Truth or dare!

Aaron's POV (bet ya didnt see that one coming!)

After me and Aph kissed, I was really embarest but I didnt show it on my face. Soon, we started playing truth or dare, which I was not a fan of as I knew Kawaii~Chan would probably be screaming about her ship, Michi trying to dare me to kiss her and Aphmau maybe falling for another guy but I played anyway because I really wanted to know everyone's secrets! So we started playing...

Kate- Ok, Michi truth or dare?

Michi- Dare!

Kate- I dare you to go in the closet with your crush!

Michi- Ok! Nya!

Aar- *thinking* Omi nooo, I dont want her to kiss me

Michi- Aaron come with me baby~

Aar- *whispers to Aphmau* I am so sorry

Aphmau's POV

Why did he say that and why did Michi have to go in there with Aaron?! Wait... AM I JEALOUS? NO! I CANT BE CAN I?! Or am I? Well I have kinda learned a bit more about Aaron and he is cute but he probrably doent feel the same way...

Aaron's POV

Once I was in the closet with michi, I started to feel really uncomfortable, not only because I was with Michi but because I really liked Aphmau but she probrabky doesn't feel the same way.

Michi- Oh Aaron, kiss me~

Aar- No.

Michi- What?!

Aar- I said No. I dont like you Michi, I like someone else...

Michi- Well, I guess ill have to do this myself! *rough kisses him*

Aar- *Pulls back* MICHI! I SAID I DIDNT LIKE YOU!!!

Michi- But Aaron~ *innocent*

Aar- I'm not dumb Michi *mumbles* like you.

Michi- What was that?

Aar- Oh nothing!

Michi- You better not have a crush on that *Cover your eyes and ears children* Bitch!

Aar- Yes it is and you better not tell her or call her that again!

Michi- What a little potato bitch?!

Aar- Yes! Now if you would excuse me! Ive got to get back to truth or dare with my actual friends!

Michi- But baby~

Aar- NO MICHI!

Michi- Aaron, you do know that Aphmau has a crush on Garroth, I stopped her before we went in to ask her who she liked, she didnt say you~

Aar- What?....
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is part one and I'm sorry it is short but I will try and update a bit more from now on and Also 200 reads?!?! THAT IS AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Anyway bye!
- Pup