Sleepover pt.1

Aphmau's POV

That was a pretty good lesson! Bit next is my favourite period of the day...LUNCH! I walked in and got my food. I scanned the area and noticed Aaron waving at me, so I went and sat down over there.

Aaron's POV

After lesson I went to lunch. I got my food and went to sit down with the gang, when I realised Aphmau was looking for somewhere to sit. I instantly waved and it caught her attention, she smiled and walked over to are table and sat down.

Aph-Hey guys!

Ever(Ever-Everyone)- Hey Aph!

KC- *sprints up* KAWAII~CHAN JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA!

Aar- Oww my ears!

Gar- Yea but what is it KC?

KC- How about we all have a sleepover tonight?!

Ever- I'm Down

KC- Great! Aaron~Kun can you show Aphmau~Senpai where Kawaii~Chans house is?

Aar- Sure KC

KC- Kawaii~Chan will see you all there!

*time skip brought to you by Aarmau*

Aphmau's POV

Omi! Its almost time to go to the sleepover! Eek! Though it took some time to actually convince my mom to let me go...

*flashback*

Aph- Hey mom?

Syl- Yes Mija?

Aph- Can I go to a sleepover?

Syl- is there any boys there?

Aph- Hehe... Maybe but were just friends!

Syl-  Thats good! Fine you can go as long as you tell me everything that happends!

Aph- ok mom love you bye!

*Flashback over*

Yea not good times...Ooo! I think Aaron is here! I ran downstaires and opened the door to the most amazing man alive... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!

Aar- Hey Aph!

Aph- Hey Aaron!

Aar- You ready to go?

Aph- Yea I'm ready! *slings backpack over shoulder*

Aar- Ok! Thets go then!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 294
Sorry its sort but at least I got something out!
                            -Pup