An old love pt. 1

This is still in the flashback!

Aaron's POV
I go downstaires to my father and mother on the couch.

Der Aaron come sit down.

Aar- Ok *sits down*

Ra- Son, we were thinking about sending you to a new school and-

Aar- WHY?! I HAVE A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP WITH ANNABELLE AND YOU ARE JUST OVER-PROTECTIVE!

Mel- Aaron, its for the best.

Ra- You will break up with her tomorrow before you go to your new school!

Aar- FINE!

*flashback over*

I never did break up with Annabelle, Oh god! I shouldn't think about that! After that day I didnt talk to anyone, until my friends showed me trust. Then I met Aph and she made me the most covident I have ever been. But now she is going to meet Jess and I'm going to be broken apart from her, like Annabelle. I shouldn't have told her! There is no turning back now...

Jess's POV

Mom and Dad will not be happy he has friends, I will notify them about this as soon as I can.

Aphmau's POV

I was about to walk home from school when Aaron came up to me with a girl. Is she his sister? Probably. We introduced, but she didnt seem as happy to see me. I wonder why. After that covosation, she left.

Aar- Sorry about her, she is very strict.

Aph- Its fine, she seems nice!

Aar- Your too sweet Aph! Want me to walk you home?

Aph- S-Sure!

Then we walked home chatting the whole way, not knowing the dangers of the next day.