We need to talk

Hey guys so I was thinking of doing one more chapter and then this book will be over. I'm only doing it because I'm not that into Aphmau anymore, I only watch Super Nova and Falcon Claw University, I never watch Anglesville or the mini-games. Although, if you like Voltron and like different ships, I'm going to be making a one-shot book, no smut, no x readers, just character x character, I'm deleting my other voltron book and might replace it with something else in the future. I'm so sorry. There is also another reason, I'm having a hard time at school (I live in England) since in in year 8 and I have exams soon, I also get bullied, along with my friends, though the only thing that gets me angry is my friends being bullied, and not my self. My friends and I are also putting together a dance chanel soon, we are learning a dance and are putting all our effort into that.  Also my friend has a really bad flu and my other one has medcal conditions that worry me a lot. Another thing is that I came out as Bisexual at school and I'm scared to tell my parents of how they will react. I realised I didnt like most of the boys in my school, I wasn't interested in anyone I got with, ever since I found out, people have been staying away from me and when they ask me if I'm bisexual and I tell the truth, they go ew. Nearly all my friends are bisexual. Like my friend Sophie in the face reveal and Jess the one with Medical conditions. Also in the face reveal. Jess and Sophie are dating and people aren't being friends with them because of it. I've gone on long enough. So I'm so sorry.
                                          -Pup x