My Only Love

Hey guys so I wanted to make up for not updating recently so this is going to be a big chapter :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's POV

I didn't have this class with Aph so I kinda got a little sad, I must admit she is my only love. Just as I was lost in my thoughts, the new girl Lily came over.

Li- Hi! I'm Lily I was in your last class! 

Aar- Oh uhh cool!

Li- Yeah! So I was wondering, since I'm new here, you could maybe be my friend? *blushes*

Aar- Oh uh yeah sure! I thought you were already friends with me since you were talking to Aph earlier?

Li- Oh yeah, you see, she started telling me to get away from you because apparently your hers?

Aar- Well I must admit she has stolen my heart, but I know Aph wouldn't say that, so please don't try and lie to me.

Li- How could you think I was lying? *sits on Aarons lap and kisses his cheek*

Aar- ALRIGHT CAN YOU NOT! I have already said I only like Aphmau! 

Li- *acts innocent* * gets off his lap* I'm s-sorry *blushes*

Aar- Don't play innocent now get to another seat before class starts!

Li- O-Ok! *blushes*

(Me- FUCK OFF LILY!)

*Time Skip till after lesson*

I finally finished that class, now to find Aph. I saw her talking with Lily and it didn't look like a pleasant one...

Lily's POV

Ok I've had enough with that short little fucking potato! Time to make her suffer! After class, I see potato and go up. I slap her. She deserves it! She stole my man! I start to argue with her but then in the corner of my eye I see Aaron behind us. He suddenly comes up to me. OMI! HE IS GOING TO TELL ME HE LOVES ME AHH! I play innocent and he suddenly shouts at me and goes up to potato...UGH!

Aphmau's POV

I'm terrified but when Aaron came up to me it seamed all my fear just disappeared!

Aar- Aph, there is something I need to tell you...

Aph- huh? *slightly blushing*

Aar- Aph ever since the moment I first spoke to you, I knew there was something special about you. When you kissed me I felt fire works go off and butterflies in my tummy. Aph, what I trying to say is that I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?

I just stood there in shock. He loves me? A clumsy girl like me? How? But I snapped out of my thoughts and answered.

Aph- Aaron, I love you too! I will be your girlfriend!

Aar- *kisses Aph*

Aph- *kissed back*

Every- WHOOO HOOO! *whistle*

I knew it my true love was my boyfriend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe not as big a chapter but its ok right? I mean it like 23:20 which means it wont be long before midnight! Night!

                                                 -Pup