The Sleepover pt.4 Ignoring

Aaron's POV

Once Michi said that, it felt like my heart had been crushed. A single tear rolled down my face like a waterfall over my tanned skin.

Michi- Well are you going to go or not?

Aar- I don't know if your lying or not...

Michi- Michi is not lying, didn't you see he way she looked at Garroth?

Aar- Well she kinda glanced over at him at some point...

Michi- Well i'll leave you alone Sweetcheeks~

Aar- *anger in is voice* bye...

Me and Michi both walked out of the closet. I looked at Aph, she was smiling, happy to see me but I wasn't going to fall for that. I looked away and sat down next to Kawaii~Chan away from Aphmau. I glanced at her through the corner of my eye, she looked hurt and worried at the same time but I just ignored her. I hope Michi was telling the truth about Aph because if not, I would hae really just hurt her feelings.

Aphmau's POV

As Aaron came and sat down, he didn't sit next to me like he did before, he started ignoring me. It actually broke my heart to see that he was ignoring me probably hating me but then I realised.........wait! He just went in there with Michi...what if Michi told Aaron something that wasn't true or was true but it was something I had done stupid. What am I going to do now? Well might as well get on with truth or dare...

Kate- Well that happened... Michi you dare someone!

Michi had a smirk on her face and that evilness in her eyes. Oh No...

Michi- *innocent* Well I dare Aphmau to kiss Garroth!

Every- OOOOOoooo!

Aph- umm I'm not comfortable with this...

Aar- *thinks* Why aren't you comfortable with it? its obvious you like him...

Gar- *kisses aphmau roughly* that better beautiful?

Aph- I don't know...

When I kissed Aaron fireworks went off, but when I kissed Garroth, it felt like my tummy was going to explode... suddenly Aaron came sat down next to me, Garroth had an annoyed face on and I knew what was happening...

Aaron's POV

I knew I shouldn't have trusted Michi, she obviously lied to me, I stood up and walked over to Aph and sat down next to her, I could see the Disgusted look in Garroth's eyes but I didn't care, for what I knew...

I like- scratch that Love Aphmau

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. Its been a while my fellow pups but I just wanted to say thank you for 300 reads!! That is amazing to me!! Go check my YouTube out FunTimeFoxy1212!!

-Pup <3