~Side stories - Zane~Chan~

WARNING! - mentions of suicide

-1 year earlier-

Zane's POV

I'm in a dark room... I can't feel anything... No emotions... Not anything... My life is a mess... I see my life flashing before my eyes...

My first steps

My first words

My first time I wore my stupid school uniform

My first time I gosuicide. wed on by my big brother...

My big brother...

My dumb big brother...

Garroth this... Garroth that...

Zane you should be more like Garroth... Zane you should learn from Garroth... Why can't you be more like Garroth?...

It all repeated in my head, over and over again until the only thing I could focus on was jumping over this bridge...

I'll never be like Garroth, I keep telling myself over and over again.

Then I jumped.

But... Why do I not feel as if I am falling?

No...

This is my moment...

A time to do something better than Garroth!

Why...

Now...

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I watch the boy dangle bellow me and try and pull him up. A few minutes earlier I had been running to get the key to unlock the door to the balcony of where I stood. I knew it. I knew he was going to do it. And no one... Should have to go through that.

I pulled him up and shouted at him "What where you thinking Zane~Kun?!" He seemed surprised and then asked me "You... You... You know me?"

I was very confused, and just responded with a questionable "Yes...kawaii~chan knows you... She has seen you around school" he seemed pretty happy, considering that he was about to commit suicide. Strange.

-A few weeks later-

Zane's POV

Me and Kawaii~Chan have been walking and talking with each other for a long time.. She acctually she introduced me to her friend group... They are all so nice. Colour has came into my world with her... It has been amazing...

-day of sleepover (With Aph)-

Kawaii~Chan's POV

huh? What's that noise? Kawaii~Chan can hear something in her kitchen. She goes downstairs to find Zane~Kun eating some cupcakes left over from the sleepover... "Hey Zane~kun... " she says as Zane~kun stands there awkwardly... "Hello Kawaii~Chan... Hey I was going to ask you sooner but do you like me in the same way I do...

Love...?"

He questions and looks at me awaiting an answer.

"yes Kawaii~Chan does, she has always loved how you look, and your personality, just everything!" She says and sounds a bit too happy...

"So I guess it's settled then...we are a couple" Zane~Kun stated that started to sound like a question, I giggled.

This is what I wanted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YESSSS! I DID IT! YAY!
                                         -pup