Sleepover Pt.2 First kiss?!

Aaron's POV

Me and Aph were on our way to the sleepover in my car. We just sat there in silence and I was thinking of how beautiful she looked but I couldn't stare because of the road. At one point I looked over to see Aph day dreaming, wonder what she was thinking about? She suddenly turned around and blushed.

Aphmau's POV

I was thinking of Aaron and his muscular body without staring at him but I think I must of been day dreaming because as soon as I looked at Aaron, expecting him to have eyes on the road, he was looking at me with a smirk and I blushed at what I had been thinking about. We soon pulled up to a very pink house and I looked at it thinking 'this is KC's house all right'.

Aar- So are you ready?

Aph- Yeah! I think so!

Aar- come on! KC is probably waiting for us.

We knocked on the door and a mifwa appeared at the door, she had purple hair and purple ears and tail.

???- Oh hey hunk!

Aar- Hello Michi (annoyed)

Aph- Uh Aaron? who is this?

Aar- Oh this is Michi, she is Kawaii-Chan's sister...

Michi- I'm Michi, you are?

Aph- Oh I'm Aphmau but you can call me Aph for short!

Michi- ok, anyway Aaron, why don't you come inside?

Aar- Ok...*Goes inside*

Aph- *starts walking in but Michi stops her* Huh?

Michi- I'm watching you, if you try and rewin' my plans with Aaron ill beat you up!

Aph- O-Ok!

Michi- Good *walks inside*

Aph- *goes in aswell*

Well I'm officially creeped out. After That conversation, it turns out everyone was already here, so we got started with spin the bottle. Katelyn went first.

Katelyn- *Spins the bottle and it lands on Travis* At least its my boyfriend

They kiss

Katelyn- Ok Aph, you spin!

Aph-O-Ok! *spins and it lands on Aaron* *blushes*

Michi- Grrrr

Aar-*blushes* o-ok.

They kiss

KC- How about we play truth or dare now?

Every-Ok!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey guys so I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, please tell me what you would like in the next chapter and some dares! Also go and check out my Travlyn book because that book I will be giving away. I also wanted to say that we got over 60 people reading this book, i know it might not sound like a lot of people but to me its alot. Bai!

                                     -Pup