Get to know me!

h

Before I say anything I just wanna tag @Kawaii_Chan_Cookies because she is amazing and gave me the idea for this :3

Lets start simple I'm a girl called Leyla and just came up with my wattpad name Purple_Wolf1706 with my fav animal and colour mixed with my birthday! You already know what I look like if you have seen my face reveal. I'm ugly!

I'm 12 and currently being bulled at school but thankfully I have friends at school who like mlp, voltron and, of course, Aphmau! I maybe would have killed myself if it weren't for them, I had no friends in primary (yes, I'm British) so I would eat alone. My friends, who I thought were my friends in primary, just started bullying me and not sitting with me at lunch. Thankfully, I'm good with children, so I had a lot of little friends and I still see them today.

My life has gotton so much better since I started WattPad! Everyone who reads my books, every read, its a step closer to me coming out of depression. I don't show it, not around anybody, not even my best friends! I think I would feel better if I just put it out there and wait for my friends to read this...

The one person, that has made my day, is @Kawaii_Chan_Cookies ! she helped my through a lot and were even friends now! I feel better when I know I have online people just like me! Oh god I'm turning into Aphmau! Or baby werewolf Aaron! :3

A bit less off the sad side of my life! I'm in year 8, I have has 2 boyfriends! One lasted almost 2 years. Why I broke up with him you might ask? Well he was bullying my friend behind my back and one day she just spilled the beans. Apparently, he had told her to go and kill herself. She started self-harming. I'm crying while writing this but she went into hospital out of stress and blood loss, causing her to just pass out...

That's all I'm telling you about that story, I have 2 cats called Tibby and Hattie and a loving mum and dad!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, it means a lot

                                                                                                                   - Pup