Hello there...Sister

Aphmau's POV

I got home from school so happy. The person I have had a crush on just asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes! Well I might as well get some sleep. I want to see Aaron as quick as possible!

*time skip to morning brought to you by the title*

I woke up and got ready for school. Once I got to school, I saw Aaron with a girl. She looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. She has white hair and blue eyes. I walked over to them and I saw he girl look at me with a fake smile.

(Je-Jennifer)

Aar- Oh hey babe!

Aph- Hey Aaron, who is this?

I looked at the girl and saw she was blushing a bit and staring at Aaron. Did she like him?

Aar- Oh this is my new friend!

Je- Hi I'm Jennifer but you can call me Jenny!

 Aph- Oh well nice- Wait! JENNY?! 

Je- Wha- APHMAU?!

I couldn't believe it! My sister was here! At my school!

Aar- You two know each other?

Aph- Aaron! This is my sister I was talking about!

Aar- Oh well nice to meet you!

Je- N-Nice to m-meet you too!

We start heading into school when Jenny asked me a question I didn't want to hear.

Je- So is the handsome one taken or might those abs be mine one day?

Aph- W-Well you see Jenny. Aaron is...My boyfriend.

Je- He is huh? Well you better be careful I might just steal him myself.

Aph- H-Huh? You would do that to me? 

Je- Anything for my Aarie~

Aph- ... *walks to Aaron* Aaron I suddenly hate my sister...

Aar- Why?

Aph- If I tell you she might get mad.

Aar- Jennifer can you go ahead I want some alone time with Aph?

Je- Sure Absron I mean Aaron!

Aar- So, why do you hate your sister all of a sudden?

Aph- Aaron, my sister said she would do anything to get you and she said she might steal you from me. So, whatever she says to you about me cheating or anything...Please don't believe it! I would never do such a thing! I only love you.

Aar- Aph...I would never fall for her...I wont do anything to hurt you! if I did...I would be under a spell!

Aph- Aaron I love you!

Aar- I love you too! *kisses her*

Aph- *kisses back* forever and always

*time skip brought to you by Aphmau's new series*

Aaron's POV

I think I'm starting to hate Jennifer even more. After that last class, I just want to go to Aph.

*Flashback*

Je- Hey handsome~

Aar- Uhh you know I'm going out with Aph right?

Je- Oh I know but I have a test tomorrow and you could cheat~

Aar- What are you saying?

Je- You could cheat on her with yours truly~

Aar- NEVER! I would never think about cheating on her with you!

Je- *Hands him paper* oh well! Call me if you wanna big boy~ *walks away*

Aar- *Rips up paper*

*flashback over*

I walked over to Aph and instantly kissed her.  She looked shocked at first but soon kissed back.

Aph- what was that for? Don't get me wrong I liked it but why out of the blue? *giggles*

Aar- You did now? Well I did that because I wanted to make you see that I cant last an hour without you, don't take that in a creepy way! Also, Jennifer flirted with me and asked me to cheat on you with her. After I clearly said no, she gave me a piece of paper with her number on it! I may have ripped it!

Aph- Aaron! I am so sorry!

Aar- There is no need to apologise you didn't even do anything!

I suddenly see Jennifer coming towards us, so did Aph.

Aph- Here comes trouble...

Je- Hey Aaron!

She got in front of Aph, I wasn't happy about that. What a sister!

Aar- ...*walks round to Aph* Come on Aph lets go to my place!

Je- Can I come? I promise ill be good!

Aar- No!

Aph- Aaron! Actually, since you said that. I will give you a second chance!

Aar- Fine! Anything for you *kisses Aph*

Aph- *kisses back*

I pulled away to see Jennifer angry but she tried to cover it with a fake smile. I can see that this isn't going to go well!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS BIGGER FOR YOU! 

                                             - Pup