- Take It Easy -

Take It Easy

BandiRue Fanfiction

story by: @ SketchtheCroissant

cover by: @ SketchtheCroissant

- - - - -

Take it easy there, readers! (Lol, I'm so lame.) Before you start reading, lemme say a few things....

[To people who've read my other fanfics]

HEYYY IT'S ME AGAIN >:) Not much to say to you guys. You probably know me already. Oh, and, I shall warn you: Burger King scenes ahead. I overuse Burger King in my fanfics, so yeaaahh....

[To people who are new]

WHOAAA THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! You can call me M. I wrote this fanfic. HA. I can be dumb at times, so just warning you. I'm pretty dangerous, and you might expect cliches and unexpected cliff hangers. And stuff. Those stuff, y'know. Oh, and grammatical errors and...you probably get the point. Sorry to keep you waiting, homie.

OHHHHH and the first parts of the story might be about Sketch, but it will also be about Bandi. So in case you're confused and think you've landed in a Sketch fanfiction...you're in a BandiRue fanfiction. Just so y'know. :)

Plus your name here would be Ally, but you can just mentally make it your name if you want.

Well, read on. If you dare. You've been warned.

- - - - -

@SketchtheCroissant Fanfictions:

When You Miss Him - Sketch Fanfiction (COMPLETED)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/103676081-when-you-miss-him-sketch-fanfiction-completed

The Day I Met YOU - Denis Fanfiction (WORK IN PROGRESS)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/111866451-the-day-i-met-you-denis-fanfiction-work-in