Jealous Jason (Take Two)

(Different version is if Jason was actually an ass. Which I know he isn't!)

Percy this Percy that! Gods! Why was all they talked about Percy fucking Jackson?! I could understand if it was just Annabeth but EVERYONE wouldn't stop talking about Percy the Hero! Damn it I am a hero too!

Currently I'm at lunch with the rest of the kids here. They were all nuts!

In Rome if someone went missing of course you looked for them but this was nuts! It was like the whole camp got a case of Depression only curable by Percy being back! The Greeks already wouldn't make great fighters but now... What if they got attacked was I supposed to just kill everything myself? Pathetic...

I got up to leave and Piper followed me out. We were just walking and talking when I heard the horns. Monsters. Me and Piper raced to the fight.

We got there to see the hunters fighting back a hoard of monsters. I raced forward, flipping the coin in my pocket so I had my sword. I rushed into the fight as other demigods ran forward. I was about to start shouting orders but they all just tore into the monsters like they had a debt that needed paid.

Lightening was called down by my sister Thaila and that snapped me out of the daze I fell into. I called down lightening too and the monsters were all dead in a matter of minutes.

Now all of the leaders where in the Big House along with Thaila. "We just need a place to rest for a bit." Thaila said as she did indeed collapse on the sofa. This sorry excuse for a meeting place... A fucking living room?! Whatever...

"You and the other hunters are always welcomed here." Chiron assured her. She nodded her thanks. "I think all of you kids need to rest now. It's been a bad day... Well a bad little while. Rest." Gods even Chiron was depressed about Percy. You'd think he'd lost a son! It wasn't like Percy was dead!

"Now i'm going to hate myself for bringing this up but... How's the situation with ... Percy?" Thaila sat up and bit her lip. She threw a glance to Annabeth who had sunk down further into her chair.

"The ship's coming along...Still quite a ways away..." Annabeth said. Her voice was weak and hollow. Leo looked guilty. "I'm just happy that everyone's doing there best... After all that's all we can do right?" Annabeth looked like she was about to cry. "To bad my best isn't nearly as good as his... God if only we were switched... We probably already would be on our way to Greece..."

"Are you kidding me? Annabeth he would have gone insane!" Thaila smiled a sad smile as she rubbed Annabeth's knee. "That boy wouldn't have been able to do anything but try and pry his way into Olympus to get them to give you back. Nothing would have gotten done." The smile faded as she met Annabeth's eyes.

"No. He would have done that at first but. As soon as he figured out a different way he'd fight his way across the country..." Annabeth smiled a bit as a tear ran down her cheek. "Look at me being selfish... Everyone here misses him and I'm sat her sobbing like a drama queen..."

"Annabeth. We do all miss Percy. Hell Percy's like my brother! But you have the right to cry. Everyone does. Our friend is missing. That's not something you can just brush off. Come on you. Let's go talk." Thaila took Annabeth's hand and led her out of the Big House.

We all disbanded and I walked to the Zeus cabin.

Thaila was there with Annabeth. They both had tears running down there faces.

I tried to hide my grimace as I sat down.

"Annabeth. He's ok." Thaila say while wiping away a tear.

"But... But what if he forgets me... What if he never get's his memories back? What if he already has a girl falling for him there?" Annabeth's voice cracked and Thaila held her tighter.

"I doubt even Hera could take you away from him. I bet he's running around trying to figure out why the only thing he can remember is you." Thaila poked Annabeth's side and both girls giggled.

"Hera took every single one of my memories." I said under my breath. Both girls seemed to hear me as they both stiffened.

"Jason... Do you have something you want to say?" Thaila growled.

"Not really... Just wondering why everyone is still freaking out. He's alive. Just not here." I rolled my eyes. "Honestly you'd think he was already dead!" My voice was colder than I had meant it to be.

"Jason. No it's nothing like that. If we knew he was dead I wouldn't be sitting here right now." Annabeth hissed at me as more tears pooled in her eyes. "And the fact that he isn't here is the very reason we all are upset. Percy is very importing to all of us, of course we are upset!"

"What the hell did he ever do to make all of you like this when he leaves?! Must not be a good leader if his troops cant function without him." I snapped at Annabeth.

"He is the best leader there is. But he isn't just a leader he's family. We are all family. Percy just happens to be a head of this family. He led us in battle after battle, and won it for us. He is there if anyone needs him he doesn't care who you are. So you can shove what ever it is that you have against him up your ass Jason." Annabeth seethed at me and walked out.

"Jason..." My sister stood in front of me. "You have no right to question anything about Percy. He is one of the greatest people to grace this earth. If it wasn't for him we all would be dead ten times over." Thaila scowled at me and walked out.

Whatever I guess I would decide when I finally got to meet the Famous Percy Jackson.