Sweet.

On one of the rare occasion that all of the seven, plus Nico, Will and Calypso, could hang out, they all met at Percy's apartment. He had moved out from his mom's last year. He shared that apartment with Annabeth.

So they they all sat in to living room. When Percy started to play with Annabeth's golden curls. Piper's eyes grew wide and she bit her lip smiling. This got her some weird looks.

"What's up Beauty Queen?" Leo asked. He was sitting with his arm around Calypso. Both in their usual clothing.

"Oh nothing." Piper cleared her throat and looked away from the cute couple. When the others just stared at her she continued. "Let's get back to picking a movie."

"No Pipes, tell us what made you go all Aphrodite on us." Jason teased as he smirked. Jason's sat next to Piper, holding her hand.

"Fine!" Everyone waited for her to keep talking. "It's just... Ok Percy and Annabeth are extremely cute together and yeah that's about it." She crossed her arms and fake pouted, even as a blush crawled it's way up her neck.

Percy chuckled while Annabeth just grinned. Percy was sat upright against the arm of one of the couches. Annabeth had her head in his lap and her feet spread over the rest of the couch. "You hear that Wise Girl? We're cute together." Percy gives his troublemaker smile.

A single piece of Percy's hair fell over his eyes as he looked down at his girlfriend. Annabeth just grins while looked at him.

"SEE!" Piper shouts, jumping up. "THEY ARE SO CONTENT JUST STARRING AT EACH OTHER IT'S ADORABLE!!" Jason pulls her down back into her seat. Piper looks at him and frowns. "What Sparky?"

"You know there are other couples in this room. Maybe talk about how they are cute too. Ya know for balance." His sarcastic look made his point clear. Please stop it's weird.

But Piper just smirked. "The only couple in this room that even comes close to the cuteness of Percabeth is Solangleo." She puts her hands on her hips and lifts her chin. Of course she sees the boys across the room that were both bright red now.

Will had both arms around Nico's waist while Nico's arms were crossed.

"Pipes! What the Hades?" Jason had his mouth practically touching the floor.

"Do you really want me to start naming reasons?" Piper raised her eyebrow in challenge. Jason glared back. With an expression of 'try me'. "Ok. First let's just think of the basics. Nico and Will are adorable because Nico is all dark and stuff while Will is a ray of sunshine. Plus the death power vs healing powers is like, top ten cutest opposites attract type thing." Piper took a breath.

"We also have the opposites attract thing with Annabeth and Percy. Percy, is more of a wing it-or go with the flow kind of person. Annabeth is very much the planned, and organized type. But besides that in Percabeth there is the fact of Percy's fatal flaw.

His freaking fatal flaw is loyalty! Do you know how cute that is!? That flaw let him remember her and only her when Hera wiped his memory."

Nico was hiding his face in his hands as Will pat his back smirking. Annabeth was biting back her smile as Percy lifted her up in his lap to bury his face in her shoulder. He was blushing.

"Piper. Nothing about me is perfect. That would be Wise Girl. Talk more about her if you're going to continue." Percy got out. Even though it was a bit muffled.

"Percy. Yes Annabeth is amazing but when it comes to the romantic stuff or just everyday sweet things it's you that wins." Piper smirked at Jason's pout.

"How in Hades did you come up with that?" Percy said his head popping up. He was still red.

"Oh let's count. One you plan dates all the time, and those dates from what I hear are super romantic. Two you are always kissing her check and saying you love her. Three you litteraly took on a minni quest so you could surprise Annabeth with a trip to Paris. And that's all not counting how just sweet you are naturally all the time. Like even right now you're being an adorable mess." Piper pointed at him.

Percy was fake scowling at piper over Annabeth's shoulder. Annabeth just smirked and patted Percy on the head.

"Accept the fact that you're sweet Seaweed Brain." Annabeth chuckled. Percy frowned at her and poked her side.

Annabeth glared at him. Percy's frown turned to a mischievous grin. Next thing that happened Percy had Annabeth pinned to him with one arm and was tickling her with his free hand.

The others all rolled their eyes, except Piper who just smirked. Annabeth was laughing and swatting at Percy. Finally Percy relented. Annabeth just hit Percy's chest and glared. Percy smiled and snuggled up with Annabeth on the couch.

Percy had his head on Annabeth stomach and both of their legs were tangled together. Percy also had his arms around Annabeth's waist.

Annabeth played with Percy's hair while smiling at him.

"See. Sweet!" Piper mumbled. Jason frowned at Percy.

"Percy how are we supposed to match that?" Jason crossed his arms.

Percy raised an eyebrow. "I'm not trying to make this a contest. I think what your girlfriend is trying to say with all this 'Percy's sweet' stuff is that you need to loosen up and be more romantic." Everyone looked at Percy like he had just grown two heads. The only one who didn't was Annabeth. She knew Percy was always good went it came to making someone happy. "If you need help that badly bro, I can help you plan something. Isn't your anniversary coming up?"

Piper even blinked at this. "You know it actually is." She cocked her head wondering how she could forget and Percy remember.

"Then how about tomorrow you come back over, Annabeth and Piper can go hangout and you and I can plan something for you guys?" Percy propped himself up with his elbow, still not letting go of Annabeth completely.

"S-sure." Jason looked shocked.

Leo laughed. "Hey Percy! Mind helping me while your at it?" He meant it as a joke.

Calypso didn't when she added, "Yes help him. His idea for a good date is showing me what he's been working on in bunker 9." Everyone laughed as Leo went bright red.

"Oh gods. Looked like I have my hands full. Please Frank tell me you don't need help too." Percy placed his head back on Annabeth stomach.

"I mean... Hazel do I?" Frank looked over to his girlfriend who was sat next to him. Hazel blushed as she nodded ever so slightly. Frank sighed and nodded yes.

"How in the world am I the only one who can plan a date here?" Percy rolled his eyes.

Will said he could but Nico shushed him shaking his head no. That made another round of laughing.

"Gods! Do I need to give you guys lessons?!" Percy laughed, so did the females and Nico. But the other guys just kind of sighed. "Fine! You guys are hopeless."